Post bands you feel that people dont genuinely like, but pretend to

Post bands you feel that people dont genuinely like, but pretend to

you think all those people weeping in the front row of Morrissey shows are all faking it?

The Ramones

James Ferraro tbhfam
It's not even bad, it's just - to quote the NME - meh

Radio Head

no, i think they're for real. But i think they like him in the way a teenage girl likes harry styles. I mean people who appreciate the band's amazing sound as a whole

agreed

pavement

the complete drop in Sup Forums discussions of pavement over the past year only reinforces my belief

it's like they all gave up

>no, i think they're for real. But i think they like him in the way a teenage girl likes harry styles. I mean people who appreciate the band's amazing sound as a whole

But that's wrong. Morrisey is gay and nowhere near attractive now. People actually know Marr, Joyce, and even Rourke.

> I mean people who appreciate the band's amazing sound as a whole

How does that make any sense? If they are listening to, and enjoying the music, then they are appreciating their sound.

This is the correct answer

desu, you're right. i suppose im assuming way too much about other fans.

No. Pavement is rad. Everything that can be said about Pavement has already been said.

Pretty much this. Pavement are awesome, but there's not a whole lot that can be said about them really

Swans.

swans

swans

but they're my favorite band user

Lost Prophets.

Swans

Definitely

Yup people only like Morrissey for his looks
/s

"Women only like me for my mind"

i geniunely love them (their sound) more than i love myself

morrissey solo sucks desu

Nirvana.

>Morrissey solo sucks
Right

hell fucking no. their music is lovely and amazing. morrissey delivery is really out of this world
yes
yes
maybe? idk
NO!yes

I love the Pavements more than your mother loves you

I love these

Early Swans

I honestly don't like the Smiths. I don't care for Morissey's voice at all.

Also the following

-Blur
-Mr Bungle
-James Ferarrio
-Cardiacs
-Magma
-RHCP

name a band that did jangle better. I was never drawn in by Morrissey's voice, rather Marr's guitar work