Out of curiosity what do you guys think? And what does Sup Forums think? Probably my favorite grunge album

Out of curiosity what do you guys think? And what does Sup Forums think? Probably my favorite grunge album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pcWbnQDMD0
ballardnewstribune.com/2016/07/01/news/king-county-launches-new-research-vessel-named
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soundgarden is amazing. definitely the best grunge band, there was a period where I pretty much only listened to this album and Badmotorfinger

more like groundgarden

Soundgarden was a good band, too bad Chris sold his soul.

Yeah, gonna need a source on that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pcWbnQDMD0

It's a fucking classic. Great band, great album, top five all time in each category.

pretty much this

As far as I'm concerned, if you were in Soundgarden you can make any type of musical project you want and you get a pass from me. You've earned it.

ballardnewstribune.com/2016/07/01/news/king-county-launches-new-research-vessel-named

Related

That reminds me, there's a track on here that I listen to every 4th of July.

Half?

Soundgarden are overrated as hell.
Alice and Chains and Nirvana ere better.

So true

1. nirvana
2. Alice in chains
3. Soundgarden
-
Piles of dog shit
-
-
-
4. Pearl Jam

10/10 album

I love every track on it (though Spoonman aged badly) and the guitar tunings on this album were insane - 4th of July invented that weird ass tuning. Like Suicide is an amazing album closer.

Goddamn 1994 was a good year for music.

Pearl jam are the best

>actually liking grunge.

>Having fun once
BURN HIM REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

lol

>Soundgarden are overrated
>Nirvana is good

You got that backwards little buddy
Nirvana might be the most overrated band of all time.
Actually, on second thought it's Metallica, but Nirvana a close second.

Screaming Trees > Alice in Chains > Blind Melon > Nirvana > Tad > Babes in Toyland > Temple of the Dog > Mother Love Bone > Melvins > Mudhoney > L7 > Soundgarden > Gruntruck > Seaweed > Treepeople > My Sister's Machine > Love Battery > Truly > Paw > Hammerbox > Green River > Hole > Silverchair > Malfunkshun > 7 Year Bitch > Veruca Salt > Pearl Jam > Local H > Stone Temple Pilots > Bush > Candlebox

>any of them better than Soundgarden
disregarded

Where's Failure?

Soundgarden is definitely the best grunge band

Temple of the Dog are good

>people who consider Alice in Chains to be better than Soundgarden
All of my why

This is the worst list I've ever seen.

I just listened to this in the morning. I honestly think it has succeeded the amount of listens I can give it. I used to love it. Now I find myself judging it more and more. The singles are classics don't get me wrong. But it seems like they're a lot of filler songs in between. I haven't lost my love for Badmotorfinger though.

Jar of Flies

>But it seems like they're a lot of filler songs in between.
Literally the only one that could be considered filler is Kickstand, and that's if you're stretching the definition.

Fresh Tendrils best song

I wouldn't personally call it my favorite, but certainly underrated.