Post your rym curves, be as mean as you can be

post your rym curves, be as mean as you can be

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/why_i_rate__a_word_about_thee_benefits_of_a_positive_rating_model/
rateyourmusic.com/~Vito_James
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not using an enjoyment scale

i like positive scales. what are your 5s and 4.5s?

Damn

fucking disgusting unnatural curve. go see a chiropractor

Mine is based on enjoyment.

I like a lot of music.

ugh this is fucking disgusting. shove everything from 2.0 down into 0.5, suddely you have 3 new spaces to differentiate between how much you love those 54 5.0's

who gives a shit if something is a 1.5 or a 1.0. You should be more interested in letting your absolute favorites have space to stand out

Ratings are not absolute, they're relative. you define them with your rating system.

i don't listen to music i dislike enough to give it a proper rating

>decent
>average
>somehow these are different

>poor
>bad
>horrible
>somehow these are different

:3c

I like things, sorry

i have 0 ratings for poor, bad, horrible so i dont care.

decent = i like it a bit
average = don't dislike it or like it

Dude.
My ratings are relative.
I rate everything on a scale from 1-10 and can use as many decimal point as I wish.

I'll round for the actual stars but I'll denote the specific rating with tags.

I rate all my music relative to another.

All of those 5 stars are 9.5 and above and I like all nearly equally.

There's a big difference between the 2 and 0.5's even, because I can bear to listen to the 2's but abhor the 0.5's.

I just happen to mostly only listen to music that interests me, tend to like most of that music, and if I really don't like the music I won't usually finish it and thus end up rating it.

Thus my scale.

Do you even have a life or are you just a dead faggot

>I don't finish an album so I don't rate it
what is this meme, if you don't finish an album it clearly means it was bad enough to not make you finish it, so you give it a bad rating. A lot of my lowest ratings I didn't finish BECAUSE THEY WERE BAD and thus gave them bad ratings.

lol you started tripping? I'm grimes btw

I don't want to force myself through the rest of the album for one
And for two it feels unfair to do that to the album if by chance what I don't finish is somehow amazing or somewhat redeeming.

At any rate even if I did include those albums there'd probably be 30 tops added to the lower end of the scale.

By and large, I like most of what I listen to.
However, as I said, I tend to only listen to things that either A) Have good reviews, B) I have a personal interest in the artist or a song off the album, C) It's hard to avoid, or D) I got a personal recommendation to the album

I hate very little music in addition.

i enjoy things

Hi

the fuck

rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/why_i_rate__a_word_about_thee_benefits_of_a_positive_rating_model/

rateyourmusic.com/~Vito_James

Does this guy browse Sup Forums?

everyone on rym browses Sup Forums