If you were trying to convince someone to check out you favorite artist, what one track would you show them?

if you were trying to convince someone to check out you favorite artist, what one track would you show them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkhCH5I7e94
youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo
youtube.com/watch?v=iFVj4s3HMxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2-ZqsT7rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animal Collective - Fireworks

My Girls might be too pleb, but Fireworks fits all sizes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkhCH5I7e94

Fireworks is the only Animal Collective song that my friend likes. Not even the ultra-accessible stuff like My Girls or Summertime Clothes.

bawitdaba

All-Boy All-Girl

I always play Did You See the Words for someone I'm introducing animal collective. Bluish is the second one I show them.

Pyramid Song

Passivecation Program

youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo

For some reason plebsters can't get enough of 15 Step, so that. Also Starman for Bowie, Where Is My Mind for Pixies, Paper Bag for Fiona

a toss up between this and Da DJ Iz In
youtube.com/watch?v=iFVj4s3HMxk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2-ZqsT7rM

are you on fucking meth?

a) this is one of their worst songs
b) on one of their worst albums
c) and they suck as a band in general

Why do I like this stupid meme so much?

Depends on what they're into. Probably one of:
21st Century Schizoid Man
Frame by Frame
Starless
Cadence and Cascade

are you gay
a)this is one of the worst post
b) on one of the worst threads
c) and this board sucks in general

>c) and this board sucks in general
Get out!

That's the point of this board. To join taste with a bunch of fucking autists and nod at the most boring shit. If you don't like it. leave.

>c) and this board sucks in general
You're still here though, so it must be doing something right

Unwound - Dragnalus (not my favourite artist, but Fake Train is one of my all-time favourites)

It's comparable to a Nirvana song. If they liked it, I would then tell them to listen to Valentine Card.

Can - paperhouse

Met a girl who was into radiohead. So i told her to give paperhouse a listen and she loved it. Told her to listen to tago mago if she wanted more of their music. Surprisingly she did but couldnt make it past Aumng. Kind of expected that but oh well

My friends like The Purple Bottle

With Radiohead:

Half my friends love rock music, so I'd probably show them something from The Bends, like Just or High and Dry.

My other half love electronic music so something probably from Kid A like Everything In Its Right Place or Idioteque.

anything from Stop Making Sense really
maybe Burning Down the House specifically

or maybe Nothing But Flowers

New Order - The Perfect Kiss (12")
bloodthirsty butchers - July