He's right, y'know

He's right, y'know,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozjgVM4CduU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's cause it's farther away than say europe and our Muslims are better assimilated so a lower percentage are willing to do it

And I say this as someone who wants gun control reforms

He's right, if we made the purchasing of guns completely illegal in the US, ISIS would never be able to sneak them in.

you're fucking dumb if you think he was serious

you tried to look smart and you just humiliated yourself

EPIC SATIRE

it's not a matter of ISIS sneaking guns in you mongoloid. it's lone wolfs buying guns very easily

talk about music fag

But wasn't that couple that killed people in California part of ISIS?

"If I can buy an assault rifle, why can't I marry a twelve year old?" - Piero Scaruffi

Kek if anyone ever gets "humiliated" on here they are total fools

>get on Sup Forums
>first thing i see is a Sup Forums teir thread

Uncultivated vagrant! For Piero Scaruffi is a celebrated music critic!

I thought he lived in fucking Italy.

Every Sup Forumstant knows that both sides of the isle are using the Orlando attack as a means to lobby for some issue, the right complaining about Obama's foregin policy and the left complaining about gun control, when the real issue, home grown islamic extremeism, is getting fucking ignored by everyone.

Cool leadership.

>home grown islamic extremeism
Go ahead and try to stop extreme ideas from spreading.
If it's islamic extremism today, tomorrow it'll be violent neonazis.

how is this related to music???????

Yeah well it's been said before that islamic terrorism is probably going to exist for another 100 years, it's going to carry out some successful attacks for that timeframe, kill some people, and there isn't anything, realistically, that can be done about it. But, y'know, we should probably at least fuckin try.

>we should probably at least fuckin try.
And regulate gun sales.
I finished the sentence for you, baby.

>NRA goes out and kills people

Because that would've stopped the boston marathon bombing?

It would've stopped the orlando shooting. A dude on the FBI watchlist getting access to rifles should be grounds for concern.

>It would've stopped the orlando shooting
pretty heavy conjecture, just sayin

He wasn't on the watchlist when he bought the gun or shot up Pulse. Are you saying that when someone is a suspect that they should lose rights indefinitely?

>Sup Forums - Music

>pretty heavy conjecture, just sayin
You just said your own measure is anything but effective, why are you subjecting me to a weird-ass double standard?

Do you think banning the anarchist cookbook is in any way easier and less of a burden on other people's rights than simply restricting gun show loops?

We've talked about music enough and concluded that it's all bad

Time for a subject change

then go back to Sup Forums

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>music

>You just said your own measure is anything but effective
Uh im not really sure what you're aiming at here

I said that homegrown extremeism is a problem that we should be combating bc the orlando, san bernadino, and boston attacks have all been of that variety. And honestly i think the reinvigored gun control debate is a red herring. You said extremeist ideas are impossible to control, im not sure i completley agree, i think we could probably do something.

Am i missing anything

Really? Then why does he like girls?

I dont post on Sup Forums

When it comes to the spread of ideas "we should at least try" but when it comes to gun control there's not point on even trying?
Are you even listening to yourself?

how do you fix muslims in a way that's constitutional and not too controversial that the public will object? I really don't know

yes, the right doesnt ever bring up islamic extremism

totally

you post about it somewhere else

>but when it comes to gun control there's not point on even trying?
Let me put it this way: id be in favor of a comprehensive anti-homegrown-extremeism program that contains new control mehanisms as part of its tenants. But i dont think controling homegrown threats is as simple as saying "well just ban guns" and i think the left's vitriol toward the gun lobbies is kind of fucked up. I dont want to blame anyone for the Orlando shooting, i think that's shitty.

pretty sure it involves going back to

They dont bring up home grown extremeism

They just yammer about muh ISIS in syria we need more drone strikes and muh boots on the ground

Wait, I'm in the NRA... Does that mean I've been supposed to go out on raids and kill people all this time? Fuck I missed out.

>comprehensive anti-homegrown-extremeism program

Just because you use big words on it doesn't make your idea any less of a brutal and grotesque oversimplification of a problem and less of a mess to enforce, but it should be evident to anyone that access to information and the spread of ideas is a right that should be more immediately accessible than access to guns, full stop.

>They dont bring up home grown extremeism
>citation needed

>brutal and grotesque oversimplification
Yeah you're the one who thinks ending islamic radicalism is as simple as "just ban guns"

Full stop

Never said that, stop putting words on my mouth.

>it would have stopped the orlando attack

Yeah he would've totally shot the guns he wouldn't be able to legally purchase given a psych examination.

Why don't terrorists just use drones?

>given a psych examination
That sounds like a fun and unwieldly 50 billion tax dollar moneypit program our ineffective congress tries to slap together

youtube.com/watch?v=ozjgVM4CduU

Yeah probably FBI agents screening Sup Forums and arresting anyone who posts gas the kikes race war now would be really much cheaper, effective and awesome for everyone.

WELL FRIEND IT SOUNDS LIKE WE MAY BE CAUGHT BETWEEN THE OL' ROCK AND A HARD PLACE