pick one

Julia, easily.

>actual compositional ability
>no D&D purple prose lyricism
>not piggybacking on O'Rourke and others' ability

joanna is more talented, makes better music and has better ass

Taylor

Serious question?

One artist has the best 4 album stretch to start a career. The other wrote the song Sea Calls Me Home

julia >>>>>>>>>>>

t. Andy Samberg

>>no D&D purple prose lyricism
Huh, I really like her lyrics, even when they do get a bit too flowery. I actually kinda wish more singer-songwriters tried their hand at it.

They're both good, but Joanna's music has a little something that Julia's doesn't. Also she's married to Andy Samberg so that's cool

CAN'T

Could never get into Joanna, tried a couple times. Julia's the true qt3.14 anyway. Joanna has the ass though.

joanna is hot
julia is not

Laurel

Newsom

Jennifer

looks like grimes lol

Why does she sound off pitch all the time. Her musics better than the others though

Julia easily, Tragedy is a masterpiece and everything since has been great, Joanna only has one good album

peak joanna is better but hyimw was better than divers

This.
Hoom and ys are masterpieces but overall I prefer Julia's music, though they are very close.

julia > joanna

joanna is more attractive tho

I'll take the one not banging Andy Samberg

Julia by a mile.

Bush
Mitchell

Fuck off .

the one who wrote Only Skin

Joanna
see

Only Skin is an overrated song but I agree that Joanna is better
Mostly because of her bubble butt but that's just me

Grimes.

Now seriously: Julia.

Grimes is prettier and more talented.

Julia wishes she could write lyrics a fraction of as good as Joanna.

lmao newsoms lyricism is fanfiction.net tier don't kid yourself

Granted, I've only heard Have You in My Wilderness, but Joanna is so much more talented that the comparison is almost silly. They're also very different though, so you can like both just fine.

>>actual compositional ability
Are you a retard or just confused about what composition is?

Just out of curiosity, by what merits do you think Julia is better? She's certainly not even close when it comes to technical performance, but Joanna's composition is ten times as intricate and dynamic. Liking her aesthetic more is fair I suppose, but is that all it is?

For the lads

Julia

don't @ me

Been looking for this ever since I reformatted my computer. Thanks mang

@66105808
W0w

wow

WOW

I enjoy Julia's music more, especially her more recent stuff.

>but Joanna's composition is ten times as intricate

wrong. Joanna does not compose her songs herself.

julianna
barwick

Are you talking about the arrangement or her piano/harp/vocal parts as well. Because even just her without the embellishment would be more intricate, and I have a hard time believing that she isn't part of the process for the arrangement as well as that Julia is making every part of her music herself.

Julia is the contrarian's choice. All votes for her are irrelevant.