Bands where all the members are incredibly talented and equally contribute to their sound

bands where all the members are incredibly talented and equally contribute to their sound

>Bands where only 2 members are necessary for it to exist

and thats syd+kami-sama :)

patrician answer coming in

m8, syd was in 1 fucking album, i've never understood why people suck his dick so hard

good answer

it was their best album tbf

He was actually on Sauceful as well, bruv.

>i've never understood why people suck his dick so hard

Because he wrote every song on their first album and it was a great album. His solo albums are good too, if unraveled to all hell.

bc it was their best and roger/gilmour girls are sellouts

that's Meddle
>He was actually on Sauceful as well, bruv.
i might be remembering it wrong, but wasn't he only on like one song on Saucerful?
>Because he wrote every song on their first album and it was a great album. His solo albums are good too, if unraveled to all hell.
yeah the album is great, but they also released Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and most of Saucerful without him, and they're all great. I've never really enjoyed his solo work tbqh

Literally who?

As much as they are a meme, you're looking at the only band in which every member wrote a number one hit. And there's no flukes either, the diversity is ridiculous:

Mercury
>Don't Stop Me Now
>Bohemian Rhapsody
>Somebody to Love
>Crazy Little Thing Called Love
>We Are the Champions

Brian May
>Fat Bottomed Girls
>We Will Rock You
>Who Wants to Live Forever

Roger Deacon
>Another One Bites the Dust
>I Want to Break Free
>You're My Best Friend.

Roger Taylor
>Radio Ga Ga
>A Kind of Magic
>These Are the Days of Our Lives

The whole image of Mercury out front with Brian May shredding it up is just part of the complete image of the band. May was a ridiculous shredder but he was even more skilled as an arranger. The drummer had a vocal range of four octaves with a much stronger falsetto than Mercury.

He wrote and played on Jugband Blues, played all the guitar parts on Remember a Day and did some of the guitar on Set the Controls..., but it's sort of the first post-Barrett album in most people's minds, because he did very little on it compared to the debut

stone roses (maybe not ian brown)
led zeppelin

The Beach Boys
Smashing Pumpkins

>Smashing Pumpkins
the Corgan and Chamberlin show

Is this b8? Literally the entire point of the post-surf pop Beach Boys is that Brian created an entire work of genius completely detached from the band while the rest of the lads were fucking off on tour and then hired a far superior sessions band to record it.

All contribute to the sound, but it's fair to say the singer wasn't THAT talented. Works wit the music pretty well at least.

WTF? Look at the writing credits for anything from Wild Honey to Love You

Very democratic albums

They're looking more like Swans every day