pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/7342-nyc-ghosts-flowers/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/9464-shine-on/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/

fucking kek

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2588-romance-bloody-romance/

Yesterday I was reading reviews for DFA and came across this
Lost my shit

Hahahah wow p4k used to be funny.

Post rare Chris Otts. The salt was real.

pitchfork.com/news/66187-pm-dawns-prince-be-dead-at-46/

>Be dead at 46
>Be dead

P4K is getting more cringe by the day. White people trying to sound black.

lol

Nothing will ever top that jazz review. Surprised nobodies used it in a coup against Ryan.

the coltrane @ village vanguard review? it wasn't salty, more like racist. posting it here because i would never miss an opportunity to share the worst pitchfork review ever published:

------

We was sittin' there watchin' the stage. Waitin' for the man they called Coltrane to come out and do his thing. It was me and my four droogs. Them bein' Peter, Georgio and Dim; Dim being really Dim.

'Round an hour'd passed and the place was packed straight through to the back. I'd just dropped some dollars for 'Trane's Giant Steps six months back. Now was the time, this was the place. The Village Vanguard. New York City. 1961.

I was only there for the first night, see, but them cats at Impulse! just made my life complete. They put out four CDs of all that sound 'Trane put out those nights. But you know my type, man. Can't afford to eat, let alone spend some heavy cash on music. So I only got the essential. Live at the Village Vanguard: The Master Takes is one disc, makin' it one-fourth the cost of the box set. And you only get the best stuff.

Man, the opening beauty of "Spiritual..." It's like a dream I had: I floated on the River Nile, smokin' some fresh weed, relaxin'. But I ain't ever gonna see the Nile anyhow. This track's as close as I come, and it's close enough. Best of the best, though, has gotta be "India." It's only when you listen to a perfect old jazz tune like this that you realize how much drum-n-bass is derived from this music. 'Trane takes it to heaven and back with some style, man. Some richness, daddy. It's a sad thing his life was cut short by them jaws o' death.

Shit, cat. It don't make a difference. The man produced enough good music to last me a lifetime. This Village Vanguard thing's just another example of the genius of Coltrane.

Holy autism

wtf how low is your iq? his name is "prince be" you stupid degenerate

It's a joke, friend

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5607-travistan/

lmfao

obligatory Mars Volta

lul

all of those are too high

>2.0 for Frances The Mute
now that's just retarded

not even lying but those reviews made me not get into the mars volta lmao

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22079-new-english/

why does p4k hate tmv

You have to admit, the reviewer makes solid points. When you make your product a trite gimmick, you open yourself up to be judged by the gimmick and not the music. The comments about the average Lips fan speak for themselves.
>miley cyrus

Reactions like these are why p4k these days rarely goes below 5.0. You took p4k too seriously and now they take themselves too seriously.

Still don't get the concept. If they're not perfectly synced it's not gonna sound right, and how are you supposed to press play on four players at once?

Even assuming that 4 different players will go through their respective start up routines at the same speed. It's a colossally stupid idea from a brain damaged madman.

my fucking sides

Emo is shit desu senpai