Sung tongs is the _____ animal collective album

Sung tongs is the _____ animal collective album.

third best

Only good

Zaniest

red

debut. fuck Here Comes the Indian

this

After HCTI and Campfire Songs

2nd best acoustic
(you know its campfire songs)

That would be Strawberry Jam

After Feels and SJ you contrarian pleberoo.

most personal

Fifth studio

oh, honey...

If you're discluding the Avey Tare & Panda Bear & Geologist ones, you'd still include Campfire Songs, since it's been re designated as AnCo, instead of by Campfire Songs.

Also HCTI is their best. And why are you discluding the AT/PB/Geo stuff?

It's not contrarian, those are genuinely their best, imo. I like all of AnCo's albums

should have said debut studio. HTCI is not the best, I really think their magnum opus was Centipede Hz. I can't be the only one.

I really enjoy Centipede Hz, it's a great album. I don't know about Magnum Opus, but it's above MPP in terms of 2010's AnCo imo, rivaling ODDSAC. It doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. I still like HCTI better though

You and Deakin, maybe.

I just remembered that MPP came out in 2009. CHz is still better though

I'm relistening to HCTI now. It might be better than I remember. I hated AnCo in High School because of it. MPP restored my faith and Centipede brought me in. Painting With made me an angry faggot because it had so much promise.

I really like Painting With too, though I can accept that it's one of their worst.

It's goat live though. Those live albums that they released this tour are great

half-way through panic I turned it off. I forgot that song was so shit.

Literally one of the best songs on the album. It's where the real traditional african/tribal influence shows through. There's so much anxious energy in that song, I love it

GOAT