Do we all agree now that this was overrated scamcore trash

Do we all agree now that this was overrated scamcore trash.

you just don't get it

listen to more classical music

Montie he shipped the cassettes you fucking idiot

Stop making these threads, James.

I really like it

you do realize it's a trip posting this right

if you actually think james would care enough to post on here to promote his new album then you are a fucking idiot

James shills all the time here

i'm still waiting on my cassette desu

if you actually think james would care enough to post on here to promote his new album then you are a fucking idiot [2]

Yes. Because vaporwave """"modern classical""" is a meme made for poseurs who come on here

you do realize james ferraro is famous than those fucks who browse /r/vaporwave all day right? he gets featured in several publications and magazines

Yeah, I do.
But James main fanbase is still found online.
️Same with Death Grips and Car Seat Headrest

so how would that fucking mean james would ever post on here to viral his shit?

Why do people think James is more popular than he really is? FSV was 5 years ago now and he hasn't made anything decent since NYCH:3AM.

Because he gets attention from forums like this online and he knows it.
It's memecore music to the max my man

he literally gets covered in every esteemed publication, site, and magazine there is whenever he releases new music.

The first song is really good

do you have some proof that james has ever posted on here? go ahead, i'm waiting.

I'm just some guy and I posted this album relentlessly last week

see

go to bed james jesus christ

Anyone with an actual ear for classical music would probably find it to be nothing more than a third-rate Steve Reich impression (with the added gimmick of internet memes and vaporwave), but I'm sure that you dislike it purely because Marcel and some people on Sup Forums (that make fun of you for being an obnoxious cunt) enjoy James Ferraro's music.

Also, fuck anyone who would rate Don Caballero only one star while giving Sea Change four. That's below even Pitchfork-drone tier taste.

said like a good plebeian retard

i'm still waiting for proof

Consider suicide Montie. It's posts like these that make me remember why I hate you and other trips

>overrated
everyone hates this album how can it be overrated

non-academics need to not ever touch the modern (read: contemporary) classical tag

I don't know what the fuck this is but that pic looks like a stock image lmao

Lmao at everyone who paid 11USD for a fucking cassette of simcity incidental music

that's because it is, the image is taken from a stock photo site and james used it as the album cover

The opening song is a good intro, I appreciate his attempt but the end result is something meaningless

I don't care for math rock

and I'm still waiting for you to go to bed, james

hey montie! still waiting here for proof that james ferraro so obviously posts here to viral his music since you seem so sure of yourself

You don't care for good music, Montie.

i asked you first to provide some proof of james posting here, because as far as i'm concerned, this "go to bed james" thing is a total meme and you're just posting incorrect statements out of your ass.

>replying to attention-seeking tripfags

I've been featured in several publications and magazines and I still post here all the time.

and I asked you to go to bed, james

and who are you?

;-)

i asked you first to provide some proof of james posting here, because as far as i'm concerned, this "go to bed james" thing is a total meme and you're just posting incorrect statements out of your ass.

Math rock isn't a sound or genre, moron.

>replying to Montie

It's obvious, James.

and I asked you to go to bed, james

if you're asking me for proof of your own existence I can't give it to you

"posercore"

don't think we didn't forget about your rampant immature egoism montie. you are but a grain of sand on a beach of individual minds and opinions. plus you're wrong like 99% of the time

i'm not james, and i'm not asking for that, i'm simply asking for proof of james posting on here

Sure thing james

fuck off james your album is shit

James you need to stop this blatant shilling

t. James

>Montie is such a lazy, unintelligent shitposter, he applies the same tired structure of "shillposting" that was used literally a week ago nonstop to fuck with Car Seat Headrest fans (despite the fact there is actual evidence of him posting here).

*don't think we forgot

it's literally the exact same shit with Marcel too, people will accuse Marcel of posting here and when people ask for proof they just recycle what happened in this entire thread. it's fucking retarded that they stick to their memes this hard.

James would never admit to it.

so where's your evidence for him posting here then?

go look in the mirror, james

Come on james

Huh.

I like this album.

If you don't, that is ok.

This guy gets it

all music's main fanbase is online, dummy. where else would it be? what band's main fanbase is through telephone?