Where were they going?

where were they going?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!yt9XgTrD!-jKXUcpvLAa4SS6T9kT3Ig
dangerousminds.net/comments/man_pictured_on_abbey_road_cover_hates_the_beatles_music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to get to the other side

shut the FUCK up IM FUCKING SICK OFF ALL F YOU I CANT EVEN WRITE BUT IM SOM AD AHH IM MAD I CANT BREATHE FUCK IM SCREAMING... IM SCREAMING

to strawbary felds

It's actually a pretty fair question.

Their best album of all time

to bury the REAL paul michael ("mick") artney

Into the trash.

funeral service for paul.

Paul's funeral

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

damn...

Were they going into the studio, or leaving? I forget.

Into.

nice beatles trivia

the other side of the street
checked btw

Funeral of paul

GRAGRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aaron Ellis Discography
mega.nz/#F!yt9XgTrD!-jKXUcpvLAa4SS6T9kT3Ig

(Nice dubs)
>Where were they going?

To Abbey Road Studios, located at 3 Abbey Road, St John's Woods, city of Westminster, London England.

(Short answer: To get to the other side)

dangerousminds.net/comments/man_pictured_on_abbey_road_cover_hates_the_beatles_music

me in the back right

>“I’ve seen the Beatles on television and have heard of few of their songs. It’s not my kind of thing. I prefer classical music.”
patricia af

2/4 were going to their deaths.

They are "getting around"

Abbey Road