Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Being a sperg and listening to music alone

M50s and pic related

>being a normalfag and having friends

HD598

would probably have 600s if I could afford them, but I'm a neet now

Bose SoundTrue. Had them for a while now and they're great.

k550

m50x memephones

10 dolla 'phones.

Hi, fuckfaces.
I would get these, but they are hella uncomfortable.
Friend has one. They are good entry level headphones, but kinda bland. HD600 is a good upgrade if you asked me.
Pretty great, but aren't versatile enough for me. Great for IDM, Classical, and especially Jazz but Rock and bass heavy electronic music typically sound flat.
They aren't that bad, but that nigger bass kills it for me. Good isolation though.

Dunu DN-1000's. Best money I ever spent.

those look p comfy my dude

These bad boys

>in ear

Discarded.

patrician-core desu senpai these things sound like heaven

Grado SR80i

None other than. Got em in 2013

Probably won't try another set of cans for at least another two years - these get the job done for now.

Beyerdynamic T1 + O2 Desktop DAC/AMP

M50s

The quality is decent but I only ever notice it when switching to something mediocre. Are luxury headphones worth the price?

M40x

gf has M20x

Go to a major city and check out audio stores that contain these headphones. And have a listening test if they deem worthy to you.

Bought the 2nd generation of these the other day, apparently they're the best portable closed back, soon find out when they get sent out

I didn't know that was a thing, sweet.

What headphones do you all recommend for studio use? For mixing use and such

I don't know your budget but if you want some good professional studio headphones for under $130 look at the audio technica ath-m50x's.

in my experience you definitely want something open-backed

That's mighty subjective. Any Grados, Thinksound ON1, Beyerdynamics T51-P, and Sennheiser Amperior/HD-25-1 II are considered top tier imo.
Make sure to ask to demo and ask to demo your own music for the headphones. You don't want to listen to music you don't listen to with the headphones you want to try.
If you want a closed back. Get the Sony MDR-7506 or if you want open and want natural sound. Get the HD600's.

If you want something flat. Go get the HD800 or AKG 550. OR something...

Any reason for this? Im really curious, as I would think closed ear would be better to keep sound leakage to a minimum.

>Being a normalfag and listening to Top 40

again, just my experience, but it usually translates the mix better to a wider variety of systems

Cool, thanks. That makes sense

You want a Open Back if your doing Post-Production. If you are on stage you don't even need anything, but one of those professional IEM's. If you want a closed back headphone I still recommend the MDR-7506.

apple earphones

can anyone rec me some headphones for listening to long albums while wearing glasses? sometimes as early as 30 minutes into wearing headphones my ears begin to hurt

>poorfag
>apple earbuds are my daily drivers
>go to Best Buy
>try on some amazing headphones
>can't afford any of them
>come back home
>stick my wax ridden earbuds in my ears
>mfw

Dude, you can take your shades off when listening to music alone. No one is watching.

But I'm not an autist

same desu senpai

oh wait

damn you put work into this

Thx -__________*

I feel you.
really do..

youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4

The headphones that OP has is good for Glasses. Pretty much anything with memory foam is good for you.
Just save up for your GOAT headphones lad.
That one is old. Here is a newer one.
Fuck off you faggot poser.

whenever I see my Korean friend's $1300 amp I feel like shinji.

>the in-ears are inherently inferior meme

They technically are. The issue they derive from is that they have no usage in a recording, relaxed listening, and the such. They are only good for portability. Their soundstage is miniscule, and they are really in your face. Most of the time they feel disconnected to how real life instruments sound. Open-Backs are easily superior, but aren't as convenient to bring around as IEM's. And really Speakers are the top dog when it comes to sound, but they are not portable and if they are, they sound like shit.

>portable speakers are bad
>implying

What the fuck is that monstrosity?!

I'm using some sol republic track v8 over ears. Surprisingly good for medium price range.

Probably bait

I'm actually interested what that fucking thing is. Is it just a minimized cup on the IPhone speaker? That shit looks dumb as fuck. And whoever bought it is a dumb shit.

Yea it's just a piece of silicone that you put on the bottom of your phone, I don't know why people would fucking spend $25 on this shit tho

Looks like skymall shit

AKG K701 and Alessandro MS-1 for home

M50x for portable

It's probably to trick amateur audiophiles that believe that they need a speaker that is "high" quality everywhere. Which that shit ain't gonna do.

I'd rather place my phone in a drinking glass to achieve the same effect

Got this fucker on sale for $77

Audio technica m50x, dope headset

I have these and I love them

Best IEMS around for only £40 good shit

How do you get the animated album covers?

Made it myself in Photoshop. Get Gifs or record videos on youtube. Then overlay them over the album cover.

pleb

nothing because tinnitus

Not even a nice gaming headset at that

bought these i wanna say 5 or 6 years ago and they're still just as good as the day i bought them. fucking excellent buy.
have bose QC25 for when im out of the house for dat noise cancellation.

I've had mine for 2. I feel like they only get more comfortable with time. I did not enjoy them at all the first few months, and now I think they're better than they've ever been before.

Where my Sennheiser bros at.

My pair is close to 16 years old and is still going strong, outliving my amp that I bought with them and will probably have to replace soon.

On that note, anyone want to suggest a decent headphone amp for 200-300£(250-400$)?

ZmfxVibro mk2

Looks like Daft Punk

These were some of the best headphones I ever had

Cool, mind sharing your collection?

DT880? Good headphones

those have probably the best headphone design of the major brands i reckon. that model is absolutely beautiful.

With the Burson HA160

The Dilla and Ara Ara~ are GOAT

Yeah, it's modular as fuck too.

Had such an easy time replacing pads, headbands and the cords over the years.

I'm never buying a pair of headphones without a removable cord ever again.

650's checking in. they're pretty good.

Used to have this amp, didn't like the step volume knob and it malfunctioned after awhile

Mine still working well, I hope it won't end like yours

WHERE MY B&W BROS AT

i have a pair of P5s that i occasionally use.
they are great and comfy af.

I have 90 dollars to spend (Canadian) what headphones should I get Sup Forums? Preferably ones I can wear on the bus

I just got a new Sennheiser HD800. Does anyone know a kind of hat I could wear with it because it seems to hurt the blood flow of my head when I wear it.

>it seems to hurt the blood flow of my head

Just make sure you don't wear them around your neck m8

The old AD900

Does anybody know any affordable recabling services? The wire on these is fucked up. Or how easy is it to DIY it.

No leik they give me a headache dude. You can feel the blood slow down or seem to have stopped. On just any size I put it too I still have the problem.

it's super easy. all you need is a good soldering iron

What type of wire should I get? I don't need anything better than stock. Not really worth getting a $100 cable on a $200 set of headphones imo.

something like Cordial CPK 220 is fine

although CMK 209 is probably better in terms of size for a headphone like that. I don't mind a tad thicker cables that won't break, though