Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood by people but then permeate elitism?

Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood by people but then permeate elitism?

Who says that besides edgy teenagers?
>666

Sup Forums for starters.

How does a person 'permeate elitism'?
Do you mean 'exude'?

And the answer is the same as for every subculture. People want simultaneously to think of their lifestyle as the best possible lifestyle, and to keep it to themselves.

Is it really said that much on Sup Forums though?

>Why do metalfags complain that their music isn't understood by people
Nobody does this, fuck off with your retarded black and white ideology.

Because they're autistic and Metal is barely music.

Hey, I wear a Bloodbath shirt in 2016

Maybe you should learn how to use the word "permeate" before you try and make fun of someone else.

As a lapsed metalhead, it's absolutely true. Metalheads are fucking morons.

Funny thing about metal is that the only other genres you hear people grow out of are rap and punk. Really makes you think about the mental capacity of the average metal fan...

Thank you for this valuable anecdote

I play in a very active and somewhat popular metal band and I absolutely despise metal fans.

I grew out of jazz once I realised that it was all just pretentious wankery and actual good musicianship came with good songwriting.

Doesn't surprise me to be honest

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with them before I started playing a shitload of shows, but from a band perspective, my god they can be autistic.
My band incorporates breakdowns sometimes, and we get shit and they call us mealcore, like what the fuck, kys

>My band incorporates breakdowns sometimes, and we get shit and they call us mealcore, like what the fuck, kys
You sound like an insufferable faggot, like, what the fuck, kys

I am one

If you're music scene has a dress code (metal/punk) and you wear it outside of gigs over the age of 25 there's definitely some type of autism involved.

*Your

Sup Forums hasn't fucked with metal since like, 2009

Black and White?!!? R U racist?!?!

Reading comprehension.

nah