What Beach Boys albums are worth listening to? So far I've heard Pet Sounds, Smile, Surf's Up, and Friends...

What Beach Boys albums are worth listening to? So far I've heard Pet Sounds, Smile, Surf's Up, and Friends. Is there anything else I should listen to?

Listen to Love You

Today! is a nice album

Smiley Smile, Wild Honey, Sunflower, Love You. That's about it. The Endless Summer compilation does a very good job of covering everything worth listening to pre-Pet Sounds.

Summer in Paradise

lol please leave and never come back
endless summer fans are the worst

Relax, friend. We are all entitled to our different opinions :)

Today is like a prequel to pet sounds. Fuckin great album.

Being retarded is not an opinion, now kindly fuck off.

Why are you so angry who hurt you

You did

this fucking speck of dust

>you're so good to me
>all summer long
>Girl Don't tell me
>Help me Rhonda

These are all better songs than your entire existence son.

Nobody's mentioned Summer Days And Summer Nights yet? That album was actually pretty good.

What's so bad about Endless Summer exactly?

nothing at all people are just idiots who don't know how to enjoy normal pop songs

This plus Today, Summer Days and 20/20

Today is a must, 20/20 is a mess but it has great songs like Time to get alone and I went to sleep.

All Summer long and Surfing USA are good surf era Beach Boys albums. The good stuff is usually on their many compilation albums

>Post your face when Till I Die comes on

Where can I download there albums in at least 256? I have most but they are only 128,listenable but not good

>yfw Mr's O'Learys cow comes on

For me all the worthwhile albums are
>All Summer Long
>Today!
>Summer Days (And Summer Nights!)
>Pet Sounds
>Smiley Smile
>Wild Honey
>Friends
>Sunflower
>Surf's Up
>Holland
>Love You

All of these are at least 8/10 for me

Anything from 65 to 77 excluding maybe Beach Boys' Party!. Add The Smile Sessions/Brian wilson presents Smile, Pacific ocean blue and you're golden.

Smiley Smole is legitimately their best album