What's his angriest, most scathing review?

What's his angriest, most scathing review?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ZvRBl6zfA
youtube.com/watch?v=636Bawp8xQE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM
youtube.com/watch?v=45xt7d6L538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven

this desu, DUDE 0 MEMES LMAO

You could tell he fucking despised Chet Faker.

He looks like a maniac in that one. I'll never forget the stare.
>OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Can we please stop posting this fucking hack with shit taste?

You are what is wrong with Sup Forums. Underage fucking fags

That album really disturbed him
I wonder if the next Kid Cudi album is going to get a -1

The one for Instant Gratification

He said his new song is good.

shit taste orr dislikes all your favorite albums which makes you insecure. you seem like the type of bitch who thinks anybody with an opposing opinion has shitty taste

You must be 18 of older to post here.

his scores are inaccurate and shitty all the time, sometimes he'll give an album a 10 even if its not a 10 for the "memes"

>his scores are inaccurate and shitty all the time

How's the eighth grade going?

>A well-known music critic doesn't share mine, a nobody's, opinion, therefore, he's shit.
>To prove my point, here's a huge lie.

wew lad

Speedin bullet 2 heaven or that Miley Cyrus and her dead petz review. Both of which he was spot on about I think.

Can't get more superficial than that, eh?

Honestly I don't know any other music reviewer that puts more thought and work into his videos than the melon.

>And stop trying to argue without arguments for everyone's sake

t. neckbeard

I'm not really going to defend fantano here but I did find out about a lot of stuff I like through him. One of the latest was that collab between The Body and Full of Hell

>the money store 10/10 with a song life fuck that
>tpab is a 10/10
>beyonce's new album is better than new kanye/anco/james blake
theres probably more that i cant remember now, he makes valid points sometimes but his scores are terrible and inaccurate because memes

>I bitch about an arbitrary grading system from a guy on the Internet stating his opinion

Get a load of this fag everyone

this is my opinion on him, what are you trying to prove fuckboy? stop worshiping critics and get your own taste

this and also Dead Petz

WHY

he roasted kilo kish on the passerby there too kek

wait who?

Beyonce's new album IS better than kanye/anco/james blake's

>YAAAAS QUEEN
>SLAAAY MEEEE

all of those were because of memes, like you said, right?

look at the like/dislike ratio and then the comment section

dance gavin dance fans went fucking mental when fantano decided to blow instant gratification the fuck out:

I actually agree with this but everyone is gonna think it's b8.

Umpqua Community College

>cayeminterviews

youtube.com/watch?v=636Bawp8xQE

jesus fucking christ

this cayem guy is the cringiest motherfucker i have ever seen

fucking kek. I don't share melon's opinion often, but he's based as fuck.

I agree with this, although I tend to prefer older, pre MPP Anco, and I've never liked James Blake, sooooo grain of salt.

Damn that was funny

>take time to learn every song on the guitar or banjo
How is this not a meme wtf
Also, if you can't give an artist a 1 then what is the point of a scale

>Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?

i swear people like you would change their minds if he gave them higher scores than beyonce fuck

i am THIS close to typing up a strongly worded message of condemnation

he's a bearded, arrogant ham

I don't even watch fantano lol, and I've been a beyoncé fan for years. I haven't really tried to listen to Anco past MPP (which I only think is okay). I used to watch him a bit, but I more often than not found myself disagreeing with his opinions. But you know, music taste is largely subjective, so it's possible to have a different opinion than the melon without him being "objectively wrong".

he should've just linked him to taiga and told him to up yours

Are all Fantano haters retarded?

look how proud he is that he knows the guys from dance gavin dance

a great deal of them seem to be

wow you're projecting
I don't even know what score he gave each album, i didn't watch any of said videos (except anco), I just know which albums are better than others, fag

How do you think established Death Grips was established as a meme?

Its not b8, its my honest opinion
For reference im an Anco fan, i dislike james blake in general, and Kanye is has his moments but is mostly meh. I could care less for anything Beyonce has done but her album was the best of the bunch imo

Except no? I disagree with Fantano all the time. He has panned some of my favorite albums and praised some that I loathe (like that Carseat Headreast album, that was fucking GARBAGE).

That Beyonce album is great IMO. I think people have just turned disliking her into a meme because she's a black woman (not saying that's why the album is good, but every argument I see against Lemonade is shit like this and also claims that it is somehow "SJW")

that was so manlet of him

I don't even know wtf you're on you monomaniac, but Fantano is 6'1

yeah, there's a handful of points (moreso in the videos and performances) that have a bit of a black empowerment vibe, which I think angers these people. They see it as reverse racism or something. These people also seem to believe the only reason it got good reviews is because she's a double minority. But nobody ever questions it when a white man gets good reviews lol

i was obviously talking about cayem

you seem angry though. is that manlet rage i detect?

there is something off with this guys physique... i cant put my finger on it

most muscular, short guys do not have such long arms and such a long neck. it makes his torso look out of proportion

it's an usual build

I've seen people say a ton of shit about her not writing/producing her own songs but when King Kendrick and Yeezy do the same thing everyone turns a blind eye, huh...

His review of some Rick Ross album was very negative.

chest is too small compared to his arms

Or it could be her very frequently insipid lyrics and uninspired production. She's got a good voice, I'll give her that, but Lemonade isn't nearly as good as people have hyped it up to be.

It's still very autistic to bring this shit up out of nowhere
I mean, how do you know that retard is a manlet?
Go back to r9k where you belong

>insipid lyrics

I mean they aren't amazing but she sings them with so much passion and energy that I like it. she's a better singer than the vast majority of other pop stars, that's for sure. like, Sup Forums will cream themselves over Kanye with autotune but Beyonce can actually, legitimately sing, and not in just a radio-friendly way.

>uninspired production

the production on Lemonade is absolutely fantastic, did you listen to it? again, I'm not saying it's a 10/10 masterpiece but when you compare to all the other shit that gets popular these days, it's definitely a big cut above.

aww did he talk shit about your favorite album?

This is a little disingenous. Isn't she like 6'2" before she put on the 4 inch heels?

> Implying one can't follow a music critic and still have an individual taste

why are you on a music forum vouching for beyonce album lmao

guaranteed you just graduated high school and/or browse le reddit hip hop heads

I'm 22 and I didn't even know what reddit was until Sup Forums started talking about it constantly

and I don't go on it at all, I use RYM and Scaruffi to find good stuff

Yes, but Floyd is a pretty natural welterweight and normally most 147lbers don't touch 6'0

It's possible to like lots of different music? Guaranteed I'm older than you and I haven't been on reddit in years.

I love you.

>I mean, how do you know that retard is a manlet?
i looked at him?

>Go back to r9k where you belong
i'm not the manlet throwing a hissy fit

Completely unrelated, but why are people using Repzion's face like this now?

>i looked at him?
huh, haven't realized there were videos with that faggot in it, itt.
Thought he was some anonymous mental retard.
Apparently he's a specific mental retard.

i sent quite a long message

it's really blatant, no subtlety at all. if he takes it seriously and gets angry i'll have a three hour erection

>Completely unrelated, but why are people using Repzion's face like this now?

a few of his videos have become popular in cringe threads:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM

Limp Bizkit gold cobra

just eating
youtube.com/watch?v=45xt7d6L538

You the best, user.

that entire comment section is a fucking gold mine. i've never seen such a gathering of angry plebs

okay regardless of his music reviews we can admit the man himself is pretty based right

we patricians can

plebs would rather complain

>How is this not a meme wtf
Sup Forums doesn't know shit about memes jesus fuck

This. What a fucking autist

it's too bad the passionate memesters don't choose better memes when they're forcing them

marcel was so much funnier than the 21 pilots and jason aldean memes. and don't even get me started on the guy who hates annie clark and makes all those threads

I wonder if he's ever had any complaints from neighbors for yelling like a sperg.

THEY

sort of man woman

IN

Beyonce is utter shit

lil ugly- oblivion access

THE