ITT: Albums you have to be mental to "get"

It's starting to sink in with each listen

>tfw going mental
Feels bad

any DSBM really

>tfw when you know this feel

ohhh shut the fuck up.

swans are for snowflake teens who want to convince themselves/rationalize/justify being losers because theyre just too "Weird"

dude the only people who "like" GG Allin are edgy teenagers who either haven't heard or too scared of actual degenerate genres likes goregrind, DSBM, funeral doom, harsh noise... etc.

Ask any GG Allin "fan" what their favorite GG song is and they'll respond with Don't Talk To Me 96% of the time. Besides, he was a talented hack.

:^(

I never said I liked him, you had to be mental to get it.

Either your a raging psycho or a faggy teen, either way, mental

and I never accused you of liking him.

you are fucked up

yeah this makes sense, old friend of mine loved swans and he really needs help. :(

sftb is a 10/10

Jesus Christ I'm at the 1 min mark of The Sound and I feel like I'm about to tear up. Wtf is...kay...the vocals just killed it. Shit album m8.

Download - The Eyes Of Stanley Pain

ITT: normies

That part in helpless child at like 1:30 when everything just opens up. It pops into my head from time to time when i just feel detached from everything and anything happening in front of me.

It's not too hard. It just takes a lot of thought, then you realize that the album is about filling in the blanks, about that deep thought itself about what the music is all about, and about the feeling of being blind and in a state of confusion.