What does Sup Forums smoke...

What does Sup Forums smoke? I started smoking when i became a theater pit musician and needed something calm my nerves and something to do at intermission.

smoking is for children

The occasional joint.

Smoking is for the weak.

camel blues

This struck me on an existential level

I've smoked for 11 years on and off now. I've never been physically addicted though. Only mentally to some extent.

What instrument you play? Favorite musical?

American Spirits and pot
Mostly pot

I love having a smoke while playing guitar

great album

also camel blues

bass, electric and upright. fuck musicals i needed money. probably next to normal or into the woods but ive played for over 100 professional runs

SMOKE THAT DANK YOOOOOOO

also, OP here, im a professional musician, you think i dont smoke a J before i do tipping gigs? ha

>had to do percussion for Jesus Christ Superstar.

Never again.

god i hate you

We wuz kangs

I'm sorry user, what part of what I said angered you?

yeah, luckily i started making enough doing my own shit to be able to take a break from pit gigs. bare in mind this isnt high school style 6 show runs, i was playing these fucking pieces of audible fuck stench 4 to 6 times a week for 2 months straight. how do u not become a heavy smoker.

you have to be 18 to post here

american spirits and guitar...bitch ass wonderwall playing ass motherfucker.
youre better than this user.

Luckies
Fuck my lungs

eat me cracker, im 20

I'm actually garbage, but thanks for believing in me.

I never learned how to play Wonderwall though, and I never play in front of people anyways

I like spirits for their taste :(

I've never met a working musician who wasn't a smoker or had a full head of hair when they got older.

blues have a creaminess to them that is amazing. i cant get through a pack of anything else.

pall mall

it's fine, more years off my life means less chances for me to be in situations that make me anxious

Today was gonna be the day that is gonna be today for you.