Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKMT44GBaUI
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KvA9T3MputA
youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM
youtube.com/watch?v=pJc2ypdWvEI
youtube.com/watch?v=oYcUcBJjdJs
youtu.be/aFRvPclPcDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Near the pinnacle of modern music, Eastman's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in the overly white sophisticate as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical Marxist activist, and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display here are titanic. "Stay on It" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Eastman - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison (see: his outburst at Eastman's choice of material while performing one of his open-ended pieces that instructed the vocalist to "Give a lecture"). I could go on for days about how "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "The Holy Presence of Joan d'Arc" is a more "classical" approach for Eastman, and it succeeds endlessly; how his highly political "Nigger Trilogy" could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the "1, 2, 3, 4!" of "Evil Nigger" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKMT44GBaUI

guys... Mirror slayed

post some hot slut alice

NCT has such a different concept that it's hard to put them together with Shinee. I felt like Monster kind of seemed like 7th Sense though.
I think only a massive scandal or failure will make SM stop with the gimmicks. Maybe once Yuta/Johnnu/Kun/Win Win/Ten tries to leave the group.
Will Chen sing Lil'l Something that would be nice

twice is bad

what do we think
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KvA9T3MputA

hello choa

I wish Sohye always looks like this.
But then she turns her head around or opens her mouth, everything ruined... aigo...

Isn't Chorong an abusive drunk?

i wish she'd get naked

ITT

We sing our favorite kpop songs.

dont worry, if you sound autistic, remind yourself that everyone else does too

Imagine her in a group like Nine Muses.

kek

as a let's star I didn't like this song and I thought it killed fiestar's momentum

I normally don't like monster mouths but Sohye's is nice

yooa's body

this is why i need woollims rookies i need them to save me from this perpetually changing hell that is nct
monster is like the nice pop ver. of 7th sense i think, a lot more easily liked by the public, im excited to see where nct goes next
no i bet chen ksoo and baek will have some type of stage but i doubt itll be any of their stations
suho deserves a solo stage give him one sm

is a meme

do you think any kpops ever accidentally let out farts while they're performing

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

going to the doosan bears game with your aringf..

kahi...

chorong...

I want her to abuse me...

celebratory blast and cake for jeon soyeon

I bet Xiao has

all these velvets and you choose to slug

I opened this right when the jazzy ass boom bap beat kicked in from youtube.com/watch?v=BONgL61snlM

like perfect timing, was p funny

I'd rather get Infinite than Woollim boys if I'm being honest. Already too many rookies why don't you pick Romeo if you're dropping Astro
Sehun will bring Vivi to the stage and they will have their own stage I bet the fans would pay to see that

imagine having an arin gf
there probably is some awkward korean high school dude right now and he has an arin gf, it might very well be a possibility

youtube.com/watch?v=pJc2ypdWvEI

this song is actually a banger if you think about it

>see this hooligan harassing your waifu
wat do?

is hara the best kara member?
I think so

he's hittin it

The contrast of an all Korean group and an international no set members group is intriguing. SM wins either way. You can't let Soo Man's 10+ year old dream die here. Ten would save 127 but they didn't include him. Its gonna flop.

Trick question, there is no wrong answer..

yes

what about Lay's stage he needs something to do since they gave him no lines

is lewd

infinite is a given, i like seeing new groups because it allows for a chance at a new sound plus i have a lot of faith in woollims rookies
im not dropping astro dont say cruel things like that
fans would pay to just see vivi alone on a stage

suck the faggot's dick dry so he loses motivation and leaves

heh.. that'll teach him...

would have to wake up early and sneak her out of the dorms because aringf doesn't know how to get to school

remove yeri

word that'll teach that little gayboy

I believe he'll get finally his lines with their new title track

sounds like you lads could use a lesson yourselves

VIXX are so handsome.

Sacrifices had to be made for Cutemin and Suho to get lines. If anything blame Chanyeol and Sehun's raps being longer.

why dont you teach me then bad boy

can...can i learn too?

youtube.com/watch?v=oYcUcBJjdJs

omo stealth naked irene...

Horse

>You will never get to dry off a soaking wet Mina and Nayeon

I would dry them off with my tongue

I won't blame pcy i'm glad he got some singing lines. but i can't forgive the fact that even in the chinese version he didn't get anything. that's just so mean.

*takes you lads to my classroom and locks the door*

Imagine getting to wife, breed & live happily with Joy.

wow, thats gonna be one lucky bastard.

Infinite graveyard when. I like new groups but only if they have something different to bring to the table. Otherwise it's just more trouble lol
Do you like this mini better than their previous one
And well you can't have one without the other it's a package deal

Chanyeol and Sehun rap was necessary and it's really popular even though it's not my favorite part

Reminder to main Juri in SFV if you really love your waifu~

youtu.be/aFRvPclPcDc
jesus even their greeting sucks

shes not even out yet

i dont like her feel

Post more of this guy

group greeting slogans are a stupid invention either way

WAN STEP TU DA WEORL

no go away

I think gugudan might be the straw that breaks the camel's back if better girl groups don't debut

Why

>RV before Yeri
Strong, interesting, talented, unique, lovable, charismatic, individual...
>RV after Yeri
Lame, boring, unappealing, cookie-cutter, vomit inducing...

one in a million!

their name is Sejeong and the Gugudans

the fucks wrong with yall

i'd pump and dump her

yeri upped their feet game by light years tho. adding her was totally worth it

>the straw that breaks the camel's back
what, for Jelpi? or your interest in kpop?

hes bound to have a solo stage, but i wonder if itll be dance like im lay or a song

i thikn when it comes to big companies like woollim you can have good faith they'll bring something new and at least worth a look
i liked this mini better but its still pretty meh like i said before

please dont trigger the chanyeol posters again

you didnt know their feet game before yeri tho cause they never showed them

WORD

I want Nugudan erased and IOI to continue

all of their success came after yeri arrived

because aside from joy they had nothing worth showing. yeri made it possible

>tfw there will never be a produce 101 with all the existing girl groups