I just saw this on /x/

I just saw this on /x/.

I know a analog synth when I hear one, but I can't figure out what this is. Could this be DP related? All the videos so far have coordinates. .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wIoYwoMAEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RtwHqfAFQdM
youtube.com/watch?v=--8INIBHAC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XTLqP73vtqk
youtube.com/watch?v=tc6mzzsV0PA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XaH2fnBISE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do the coordinates in the description lead to a Korean Supermarket in Kitchener Ontario?

The poster on /x/ claims that they found the footage on petitetube when it had no views so it could be possible that account is leading to something.

The one in turkey is apparently a ancient holy ground with a supposed "entrance to hell" according to wikipedia.

That random image at 58 scared the shit out of me, this has to be done by Zach or Andy, that synth does not sound amateur at all.

which one of you autists was this

>fox news

SOMEBODY GRAB WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS IN KITCHENER. I'm in new york, i'll pay you if it's dp related.

Could be DG but doesn't sound that much like them to me. A lot of people have been doing DG hoax ARG stuff.

Does sound like an analog synth. Probably someone messing with the waveform and filter while they're playing..

Its an FM based VST called FM8, it has unique wave table abilities and this sound exactly like it. The snappy characteristic of the portemento later in the video is wicked characteristic of FM8. Im not sure if Andy has used FM8 in the past but this could be something related or something completely different who knows. Ill keep my eye open

>any mainstream news

Dude it's a korean supermarket, it's probably Dog meat.

It's a cassette according to the description.

Oh sorry, they updated the description since I saw it.

wait what are we talking about this sounds cool links links links fill me in

youtube.com/watch?v=RtwHqfAFQdM
youtube.com/watch?v=--8INIBHAC4

>any news

>news

>news

> DP related
> DP
> Death Pips

Honestly if it was found on /x/ via petitetube it more than likely was made by someone there or even OP themself, although if anyone's in the Kitchener area wouldn't hurt to look.

huh
nice
doesn't sound liks death grips tho
is that just speculation or what?

I kinda doubt someone on x is talented enough to make these but I don't go there

It's just someone dicking around on a synth, Why would this ever relate to Andy

>Death Pips
>Death Grips virgins don't recognize the acronym for double penetration

double penetration
rapid fire through your skull

it all fits together

why the fuck would you think this has anything to do with death grips? are all you fags seriously this desperate for new material that you're willing to pretend a random fucking youtube video has something to do with them? fucking autists i swear, how many times a day do you guys mistake random black people for stefan or some greasy long hair for zach?

Probably just some kids shitty mixtape. The Turkey one probably doesn't exist,

YOU NEVER KNOW

>I did actually think I saw stefan on the bus

youtube.com/watch?v=XTLqP73vtqk Every DG thread ever.

woah so cryptic xD #NOIDED

youtube.com/watch?v=tc6mzzsV0PA&feature=youtu.be

New video, who lives in Manhattan?

these synths sound shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XaH2fnBISE4

somebody has to grab these and post what it is, idc if its DG related this is some fucked up shit.