New Weezer actually really good

>new Weezer actually really good
>Deaks album finally comes out and it's actually really good
>Radiohead drop a new album out of nowhere and it's one of their best
>Avalanches come out of hiding and release an unbelievably good follow up that no one expected
>David Bowie creates a poignant last album out of his death

Goddamn 2016 has been based. Someone tell Portishead to drop their album so we can lock this year the true GOAT

great year for EPs

massive attack
black sabbath
die antwoord
charli xcx
krallice

lots more but those are probably the best

waiting for that frank album still

You forgot Kanye changing up how music is released with TLOP

>Radiohead drop a new album out of nowhere
its actually been in the news for almost 2 years even before they started recording

2016 has been great IMO. It's not hip hops year and last year was.

>Weezer
I didn't think it was terrible, but it didn't feel like much more than an average album that happened to be put on a pedestal (mainly due to the garbage that came before it) to me
>Deakin
It was a fun psych folk album that reminded me of my favorite AnCo albums, but it wasn't on par with anything in their discography other than CHz and PW (not saying much)
>Painting With
bleh.
>Radiohead
I wasn't a fan of this one, but Radiohead have never really done much for me.
>Avalanches
Too much hip-hop stuff.
>David Bowie
I've never been a huge fan of anything by Bowie other than the Berlin trilogy and Station To Station, Blackstar didn't prove to be the exception.
>Swans
Not a huge fan of The Seer or TBK, but at least those albums did the whole Branca worship thing correctly.
>Kanye
Never been a fan, but at least The College Dropout, MBDTF, and Late Registration were inspired.

At this point I have my hopes up for the new Brand New and At The Drive-In albums, but not much else. I'm glad Omar Rodriguez-Lopez started putting out solo albums again, but those are just fun diversions. This board ruined music for me.

I sincerely hope this won't be how music is released now, that was chaos

fuck off

soon, brother... soon....

Waiting for periphery's knew album. Hopefully it's good, I really like their music

Well yeah but there was, ahem, radio silence on their end for most of that time, it all just sort of came together that one week

im sorry you dont like music

never been a big fan of 66146539

damn do you even like music or do you just pretend to hate everything

Just go deaf already

end yourself my man

sorry that not everything is emo from the mid 2000's

Not him, but at least he said why he didn't like them (although the new Avalanches album is great, I don't think hip hop is a great argument, especially considering everything else The Avalanches put out besides SILY is hip hop).

PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT PITCHFORK ALERT

this shit was depressing. Kill yourself already; actual advice. I don't know how anyone can hate all these records, even though they're entry level stuff (in case you happen to be an obscurist faggot).

hey, at least he's got an opinion and isn't just entranced by sparkly things called new. And I'm listening to Weezer now and it ain't exactly the magical ground breaking orgasm that OP seems to want to make it out as.

Kek

>but at least he said why he didn't like them
not really

im im not complaining, im legitimetely sorry for him

I don't remember Pitchfork liking Weezers new album very much, or even having scored wildflower at all

Man how could you forget Gorguts it was like your one job.

goodnight rato

this is just typical Sup Forums banter. These guys are all stuck up cunts that think their music knowledge makes them superior specimens of humanity. All the other boards on Sup Forums are just people pretending to be dickheads, meanwhile on Sup Forums are all the people who are in fact real life dickheads.

I consider Gorguts and AnB - Arc both LPs

and I begrudgingly don't consider Nails an EP

He did though, much more than anyone who claimed to like an album.

Yeah, some of those albums he listed are pretty good.

>sleep cycle
>psych folk

he only listened to the first song holy fuck kek