Tfw you see a digital jukebox in a resturaunt or a bowling alley

>tfw you see a digital jukebox in a resturaunt or a bowling alley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyhwfPuaVMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk I had me a good giggle playing The Seer before leaving some bar so they're p cool

Everytime I see this goddamn fucking picture I wanna puke everything inside of me. Her mustache makes me wanna shave mine off. What the fuck are those black dots on her cheek? And don't even get me started on the unibrow. She makes me wanna go to the nearest restaurant or bowling alley with a digital jukebox and play the most misogynistic song they have. Holy mother of christ, why does Sup Forums obsess over this unhygienic fucker anyway?

Exactly. You see it, your ugly side comes out, and you end up playing the Seer like the user above.

That's only a problem if the establishment isn't retro themed, not counting "Authentic Atmosphere" places where it shouldn't be digital at all.

Best pasta ever

i always try 93rd ave blues or continuously que up all star

ayyy

Hahaha you madman

Is put on television-marquee moon

>tfw the digital jukebox at the bar blocks swans, death grips, and yung lean

>True story: a restaurant I went to once had one of those fancy jukeboxes that has millions of songs, and this was on it. I played it and the whole restaurant could hear it. After a few minutes one of the managers came to switch it back to Mexican music. It was a Mexican restaurant, you know. I enjoyed my enchiladas that day, let me tell you!

Play the pussycat song in that situation user

I was in that thread, OP was a faggot and everyone knew it.

should've played mariachi slipknot

I live right across the street from a fairly popular sports dive bar with one of these. What song could I play to make everyone totally lose their shit on the 4th of July?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyhwfPuaVMo

Unfortunately that might actually be a passable song for the crowd that's normally in there.

Oh god i hope this is real
>when will this song end!!!!

It is real. It was on a Friday night at a dive bar. Nothing crazy happened but a bunch of older guys sitting at the bar eventually started cursing and made the bartender change it. She looked at the queue and I heard her say, "wow, fuck whatever asshole put this on" and she changed it to Sweet Child o Mine. We made it like 14 minutes through the half hour song lol