Judge someone based off of the last 7 days

judge someone based off of the last 7 days

personalities/age/taste

You're not a very sporty guy but you have an appreciation for athletes

You're cool and you like people but it's hard to get you talking

people notice your appreciation for nature even when you don't
you try to study your hardest because you can't back out now instead of actually wanting to do good

once tried converse for style until you realized they are uncomfortable

sings but is at times unsure of singing abilities

badass in public

but pretty intimate with close friends/relationships/family

cool guy

20, is qt irl
19 (how is quinteto armorial)
22, sweet person with somewhat of a drinking problem

you have a strong negative opinion of people who would have sex with someone in a committed relationship

you don't

>you don't
opposite actually
try Dilly Dally

You're in college and you've been on Sup Forums for at least 2 years. Maybe a little more. You don't really dig deeper into other lesser known artists and you're content with what you're listening to right now, thus you don't give a hoot.

You thrive on discovery. You also feel a little lonely right now. It's okay man, I've been there. Just remember, you probably wont get the perfect gf who has the same taste and interests as you, or probably not as good looking as you fantasize, but you will soon find out that love isn't all about the same hobbies, or looks. You also don't like raisins.

You either love your mother to death or you despise her with every fiber of your being. You're looking for something new to study, just so you could get the fuck out of where you're living right now. You also seem like a guy who benefits a lot from fresh air, but you don't get enough of it.

You're a young man with some pretty cool taste. I like to think you think that about yourself too. You're a little picky with most of the Sup Forumscore but you aren't exactly an eltist. You also think you be a little more eclectic with your music genres.

You seem like a nice guy. You also drink though. I bet you feel like shit when you get hungover (like everyone else), but not that kinda feeling like shit. It's the feeling that you want stop drinking, but you do it anyways without remorse. You feel even more like shit because of it. Because you want to quit, but you don't have the willpower to quit.

You like conversations and you're not really afraid to start one. Whether you're nice guy or not, it doesn't matter. You like a damn good conversation. I feel like you're into politics for some reason. You're not too knowledgeable about politics, but you know enough too convince others that you know what you are talking about.

b

I hate most of you 1/2

>You either love your mother to death or you despise her with every fiber of your being. You're looking for something new to study, just so you could get the fuck out of where you're living right now. You also seem like a guy who benefits a lot from fresh air, but you don't get enough of it.
I love my mom
Rest is pretty accurate
Good job
What rachmaninoff did you listen to

I hate most of you 2/2

Oh nothing just Rachmaninoff Plays Rachmaninoff.

>You like conversations and you're not really afraid to start one. Whether you're nice guy or not, it doesn't matter. You like a damn good conversation.
this part is spot on
i'm not really into politics; modern day stuff is just too polarized and most discussions amount to little more than pointless shit flinging.
i'm bad at guessing but you should try Mark Stewart and the Mafia if you haven't.
Alternative TV - Vibing Up The Senile Man
reminds me of DI but it was released over 10 years before DI Go Pop

you play an instrument and you're in your third year of university

you drink a lot of hot drinks, would play a sport but you're kinda lazy

you're feeling okay right now, you have no gf/bf but you're not bothered much by that

You're an english major. You're kind hearted ye and old soul you enjoy the finer things and becuase of this you often times fail to enjoy the simpler and not so deep things.
You're white and grew up in a New England state you're deep in your local scene and you work food service. You're currently renting and house and are going steady with someone.
You're very shy and bitter due to being bullied growing up, you have a sold group of friend but are overall a bit of a homebody.
You're no more than 18-19 and you're looking forward to college you are deeply opinionated but often times without merit, you're very dork and your mouth gets you in trouble

>sings but is at times unsure of singing abilities
Accurate.
>is qt irl
w-what
Wew you got deep. I definitely am feeling lonely though so thanks for the advice, man.

tweets a lot

>tfw I listen to too much AnCo

Afraid of heights
Never broken a bone
has been in a substantial car accident in your life
plays a guitar and owns a big muff pi

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that desu

Almost, planning on buying one lol.
>Cries every night while browsing Sup Forums and is on his early 20s

i play an instrument but the second half is incorrect
people like you but you are generally too nervous to form meaningful bonds
ive actually never been bullied, surprisingly enough, and im out all the time. i do prefer being alone though, it just doesn't happen much.
you are very effected by break ups and have gone through one within the last 6 months
>w-what
i mean that you should fuck me rn
listen to Mural - Nectars of Emergence

im really bad at these but i tried.. i hope this thread doesnt die after i post like it usually does

you enjoy taking hallucinogenics in forests and other naturey areas

you get along with your dad really well

you live in the city and feel alienated and melancholic even amongst your friends

bump

it's hard for me to make any judgements so I'll just guess ages