fuck me

spitting over this

youtube.com/watch?v=edmyMdIxt1U

Hurrrr just kill meee
Duhhhh fuck it

BARS

>what doesn’t kill you only makes you crazier

you biter
I don't care that you changed two words, you're still a biter.
I could never take his lines and pass them off as mine

i literally just came up with that. who am i biting? there is a standard phrase "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" and i dont think its credited to anybody, i just put a twist on it.

what are you talking about?

excuse me, after some googling it was Friedrich Nietzsche that is credited with the phrase.

so im biting someone from the 1800's??

Eyedea said "What doesn't kill me will just make me crazier", but ok, I believe you and apologize

that really sucks because im from minneapolis. fuck.

Bruh just change the line

I say just give up.

cant just change a line man. im gonna have to just delete it. fuck me. i guess i could say that its just a coincedence which it is, or i could say its an ode to eyedea which it isnt, and i only like by the throat shit anyways.

That's on one of Eyedea's most famous songs too, I'd be very surprised if you hadn't heard it before, being from minneapolis and being into rap

not a fan of earlier eyedea. seems to be the go to artist for people who claim to like underground hiphop. always been an aesop rock guy, didnt like eyedea until by the throat.

listening to it now

yeah i just dont fuck with it.

That song is more like by the throat than anything else in his discography and was his first sign of wanting to experiment sonically. Don't see how you could like by the throat but not Glass, but whatever suits you man

the rhymes are just overforced. his flow is forced. Iv really never understood why he was considered "so amazing"

probably just because he died. to me hes in the same category of kristoff krane. just some hipster minneapolisfags latched onto him when he was slugs protege. idk. abilities is the best dj ever tho.

are you op?

si

you like aesop, but eyedea has overforced rhymes and flows? I like 'em both, but come on

and with kristoff, I can see what you're saying, but he freestyles like mad and I only like him because of that and his acoustic stuff which is comfy af.
oh and fuck slug

ps. yea, abilities is a god

Imma trump this, what doesn’t kill you only makes you crazier
Make me hurt, delete every song that I ever made for her
Fuck black people, fuck spics, fuck niggers
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger music nigger music

fade these burns or they'll say the saint just slayed his favorite girl
let fate concur with pain. blame her face for the way I blur

shit man thats kinda bomb. not gonna steal from you but shite

aesop always made me think and want to be a smarter rapper. truly takes it to the higher plane. ill giove eyedeas discog another shot just because you seem lkike a cool guy. im on house arrest so i have nothing but time lol.

both eyedea and aesop made me want to be a smarter rapper. if you don't believe me, I'm also and this is a lot more eyedea than aes. also, what did you do?

Aesop sucks

I read this in Aesop's voice and flow

Line about vibrations and crescendos is a lil weak but otherwise good shit

Yeah them fables was weak af

this is so fucking cringey. is this real? if this is supposed to be emotional, why would you fucking add diet coke and mentos into the song? have some consistency

lawled

do a Lil B shoutout

coke plus mentos = explosive. do you even metaphors?