Do you ever listen to music sober?

Do you ever listen to music sober?

yes I don't drink or do drugs ever

ya
listening to music while drunk isnt as fun for me....id prefer to watch or play somethingh

thatd be like sailing a ship inside a fuck

The only thing I really enjoy doing while drunk is
1. driving
2. ruining other people's multiplayer games

pls don't actually drink and drive user

strange, music sounds much better drunk
at least for most people

why would anyone do that

it's ok i'm from wisconsin. you have to be caught at least 5 times to get arrested

my brother was killed by a drunk driver while he was a baby in a stroller and my mom was pushing him you selfish cunt

Kek

makes you think...

thank goodness I'm not alone

I only listen to music sober when I don't have any drugs or alcohol.

Mfw your mom pushed your baby brother in front of a car

>implying sobriety

>ruining other people's multiplayer games

This. I've also been shitposting on Sup Forums and /ck/ completely smashed lately and find it to be enjoyable.

Being high doesn't change my appreciation for music, but I am high a lot of the time when I'm listening if that makes any sense

Yeah but I have to get drunk to listen to people

yes you use drugs so much they are a boring part of your life and you should stop getting high all the time

>driving
kek

ive never done drugs

ask me anything

HOW DOES IT WORK

Why?

Wow you've never consumed caffeine? Impressive

Thanks

epic! ive had coffee once and it was all right, i feel like i need a coffee person to help show me the different types

At first I grew up as a moralfag, but at this point its honestly just accessibility. I don't know where to get it, and im afraid of buying illegal shit. I have no friends who i could partake in such recreation with either

Don't you get bored?

i'm not shitting on you user take a break if drugs are that monotonous

But getting high is nice user

would you if they were offered

Just do DXM, its an incredibly mind altering drug and you can get it at any pharmacy

yes, but i would say I like it the most when I'm stoned, sometimes I hate music when I'm drunk.

yeah if they were trustworthy people. no needles though, id probably try consumable stuff first

very often

is this prescribed or something

DXM is a life-changing drug but I can't keep it down so I stopped taking it

I can't even drink cough syrup when I actually need it lol

>drinking alcohol ever

disgusting

its not prescribed but if you're going to try something like that make sure you're getting the right shit, depending on the amount of teenage drug abuse going on in your area, your local store might only carry DXM medications that have shitty additives. amazon carries some DXM only Robitussion, I believe.

I feel like a lot of the albums I love, I love because I listen to them when I'm not sober, when I'm sober I like them but I get a better "feeling" from music when I'm drunk.
>Tfw come home everyday after work, get drunk, play visual and listen to music
>Tfw feel like a waste to society and want to die
Drinking isn't all its cracked up to be

*Play vidya, fucking phones man.
Also going onto Facebook is the most depressing thing you can do when drunk and everynight I fall for that trap

christ you've got a job and still feel you're not doing enough for society, what's wrong with you? nobody asking anything of you.

yea you gotta make sure you get the gel caps or the store brand that doesn't have any antihistimines or guafinesen.
There's also a gigantic social stigma against DXM because of the connotation that teengers do it go get "high" because they can't get pot
This shit is nothing like weed. It fucks with your very perception of reality, and just because its legal and available as a cough suppressant does not make it any less powerful.
DPH is similar, but not as well known, but I can't vouch for it because I find it extremely unpleasant, not to mention unhealthy

I think its just Facebook honestly, I feel like I'm stuck working while everyone else seems to be "enjoying" life. Idk man I guess you're right that no one is really asking for anymore

Guys im thinking of dropping from Odontology hoping to get into Medicine next year, got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and im thinking of studying something less pressure heavy than this shit, should i make the career change? also music for this feel?

i used to have a problem with getting blackout drunk, going on facebook, and sending stupid/cringey/awkward messages to people... sucks cause then you wake up the next day and are like "wait wtf? i said that?" then you have to go on damage control

glad to see you're still pure

i like music better drunk but i have a harder time remembering it so i usually only listen to favorites, nothing new... also drinking is the only way for me to be okay with listening to trap/edm/mainstream pop and other normie shit

i find i have the deepest appreciation of music while sober. sometimes if i'm high and can concentrate on an album it's a glorious experience, but often my thoughts become too scattered.

drugs are kind of gay anyway, very overrated.

how

A lot, i feel so concentratedon music, it feels so good man