Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfdTnpV03p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S BEEN

> and it all started with a big bang
:^)

Grinning Streak was garbage though

Gordon is their only good album

I'm sick of them being used as a token 90s reference they're better than that and if they were in Shrek it would've been even better than smash mouth

Subjects for Further Research [1990s]: Humorous Canadian folk-rock group with name suggesting fascination/discomfort with s-e-x--oh great. But in a wide-open singles market where any hooky novelty had a shot, they scored a few. By the time I heard 1996's Rock Spectacle doubled as a de facto best-of, however, I'd skipped it (live album by humorous Canadian folk-rock group with name suggesting fascination/discomfort with s-e-x--oh really great). While indeed hooky, "One Week" wasn't humorous enough to change my ways. Maybe someday there'll be a real best-of. And maybe there won't.

ONE WEEK

IIIIIIIITS BEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=AfdTnpV03p8

*were
grinning streak and silverball are shit

all in good time had 1 song

steven page's solo career is underrated as fuck though

also
gordon
maroon
maybe you should drive
born on a pirate ship
stunt
everything to everyone
are me/are men
everything post page

in descending order :^)

*1 good song fuck me

They are absolutely not an album band, but their singles are fantastic. SO memorable and so much fun.

I saw them a couple weeks ago with OMD and Howard Jones...weird show, but BNL were awesome. It was my first time seeing them without Stephen Page and they held up fantastically.

THE WHOLE

UNIVERSE

WAS

CHICKITY CHINA

IN

A HOT

DENSE

STATE

THEN

If I had a million dollars we wouldn't have to eat kraft dinner.

but we would eat kraft dinner, we'd just eat more

THE CHINESE CHICKEN

Also BNL almost sounds like blt which is dope