Fap music

Best music to jerk to, this is one of my favs. Also moot if you see this you should make a board for masturbation discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS9aOIXPEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A woman and her harp.

Strum me away to fantasy land you magniloquent minstrel. My boner increases in girth with each wheat-fingered fleck of your yew-stringed lullaby maker.

And that voice, it's like angels fingering each other in helium heaven while pedophiles masturbate in hell.

Yes this album has it all. Oh, how I pine for a life in Narnia where I can see the computer generated deepthroating lion or make love to bizzaro Galadriel, and this album makes it a reality + mescaline.

Stand naked in a half full bubblebath and pour this album over yourself like oil paint. Rub it into your filthy body, and always remember to scrub behind your ears and underneath your nuts.

That album is nu-male shit.

i haven't fapped to Ys but HOOM is definitely my fav album to fap to
so fucking hot
i might try Ys

>that voice

Best ass in indie hands down, but that kind of kills it for me. Much rather jerk it to Bilinda Butcher's sultry vocal delivery

I really like the album. I see the last song on the album on a feels thread on Sup Forums and now Neutral Milk Hotel is all I see. Especially that album. It's not becoming a meme is it?

good.

Why would you ever masturbate to Ys? Or anything by Joanna Newsom what the fuck? Nothing's sexy about the music. If you've done that you're fucking weird. Like maybe I'll give you Cosmia.

can't tell if this is bait or just underage newfag

>moot
Ayy lmao

Paranoid Android because I don't care what Thom Yorke thinks about me

i have a masturbation playlist i've used for a long time

i'll post it if you want but i guess it would be kind of strange

Fapping to my waifu blitzed out of my mind while listening to this was a cathartic experience.

do people spank the monkey to music or is this a meme

you got an interesting waifu, dawg?

>make a board for every obscure thing so they can all get one post a week and have no community
Go to 8ch

granted they were generally pretty weird guys, i have heard a lot of guys say they jerk off to music

i remember my friend's stepdad getting really stoned and talking about how jerking off to neil young is incredible

he was blasting Harvest later that night

I don't want to post her in this shitpost thread, but I will say that she's 2D and I think she's pretty interesting.

You never just go to a rhythm to a song or something. Every single mention of Joanna Newsom in this thread is weird and not what I'd associate with masturbation. I used to jack it to this as a small man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS9aOIXPEk

>he was blasting harvest later that night

Why do you need fucking music to jack off?
Just do it.

People also have sex to music. It's a kink. No one 'needs' it.

The same reason you choose gummy bitches.

Why do you choose to be retarded?

>not masturbating exclusively to harsh noise, Cher and samples of yourself jerking off