Talking Heads fans, have you listened to or downloaded the amazing 5.1 downmixes some guy online made...

Talking Heads fans, have you listened to or downloaded the amazing 5.1 downmixes some guy online made? Just curious because you're missing out if you haven't.

Examples:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7G9Bkd3V0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gy0y8x4iLZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHVBaF0HopQ

Mega link: mega.nz/#F!mBMUwLZQ!XqFztYjOy0y0GqK8FuuSQA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mBMUwLZQ!XqFztYjOy0y0GqK8FuuSQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, they are pretty good. no idea why they never did a 5.1 mix of The Name Of This Band Is

ugh they are great. i don't get why you can't hear the fucking awesome bassline in the original born under punches

yep, it's how i listen to all the albums. never want to go back to the originals.

Hello Talking Heads fans, I'll be lurking for the duration of the thread

Same. Bless the man who made these.

damn, those are pretty fuckin good dude

So is anyone aware of Byrne's most recent project?

All I know is that it has to do with Joan of Arc.

I only really like them for 77 and More Songs, to me Fear of Music and Remain in Light are messed with too much

Also one aside is that the guy took off all the reverb from the guitar on Pulled Up which is the fucking best bit of the song

Friendly reminder that these aren't truly lossless...

What the fuck is a 5.1 downmix?

I have no clue but they sure make these albums so much better sounding to be honest.

some of the songs are better in the 5.1 mixes, but not all

well why the hell fucking not? god fucking damnit I thought these were fucking lossless what the fuck gives

fucking false advertising, goddammit

what am i looking at?

I guess it's some sort of remaster with the stereo.

THE WIND IN MY HEAAARRRTTTTT!!!

DAMN THAT TELEVISION!

WHAT A BAD PICTURE!

>theres one for stop making sense

Well now I know what I'm doing at 2 AM.

Have fun user!

Any of these in 320?

Sorry user, I have no clue.

what this dude said. i'm looking to just replace all the stuff i have in my iphone with this.

>mega.nz/#F!mBMUwLZQ!XqFztYjOy0y0GqK8FuuSQA
could someone upload a 320kbps mp3 version of the remain in light one?

I don't like those downmixes. Maybe it's because I have listened to the originals so much, but they just sound too screwy to me.

Convert it yourself, lazy.

these mixes have been out there for a while. my suggestion wasn't a demand, moreso my asking if anyone had made lossy rips since these FLACs first started showing up.

Was that ever dropped remastered?

Cuts off above 20khz, which you can't hear anyway.

Maybe it's just cut off at 20khz on a master eq.