twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=YpZekJDrbvc

shit

Unreleased bathroom farts from the members of the Doors high on heroin

complete with a 7 minute organ solo

silence.

This

I'm pretty sure it'll be instrumental

Are tripfags still welcome on this board?

12 year old girls

Field recordings of Lou Reed and Captian Beefheart doing heroin and abusing their bandmates with instruments

"The harsh noises produced by the guitar breaking open John Cale's head is the swan song, but also the apex, of Reed and Beefhearts career and possibly the most innovative and emotional music in the rock canon."

why is everyone talking about him again? are we being raided?

Lou reed never abused band members

no one likes you

Arctic Monkeys' AM

I fucking despise you

shit

Pretty sure he did bully Nico a lot

Source?

I love hearing about interactions between band members

circus music-renditions of very critically and commercially popular songs

Shostakovich's 15th symphony

vocaroo.com/i/s0zNNLPboleB

It will sound like this

The Glowing Man

a Dirty Three reunion

Montie is better than a lot of users here tbqh. At least he doesn't make "hey user..." threads

Imagine the greatest song known to mankind. A song so fucking good as to cause billions of people around the world to start fucking involuntarily. A song to trump all other songs. A song that defies every convention and still prevails. A song that would put deaf people and plebs on suicide watch. Now imagine every last copy of that song being destroyed. Except for one. This single disc, containing the greatest achievement of mankind, will eventually find its way into the hands of future VCR repairman Hank, who will confuse it for an Alice Cooper CD from his (traumatizing) childhood. Hank, in an attempt to wash away the events that occurred in his early life, will proceed to place the compact disk in a faulty VCR, unknowing that the disk in question contained the greatest song ever created. He will then film himself throwing the VCR with the CD still in it into a nearby river, not as a symbolic gesture, not for some pretentious display of performance art, but for his own catharsis. The video camera he will use to film this will malfunction, however, and the video will feed into the audio, resulting in an hour long collection of distorted noises, drones, and clicking sounds, all mixed in with short samples of audio in which he explains what he did, what was about to do, why he was going to do it, and of course, the final moments, in which the VCR is finally plunged into the river as the sound of crying in the background is faintly heard. Realizing this, Hank will violently fling the camera into oncoming traffic and kill himself a week later. A young man on a bicycle will discover this camera, and, noticing that the memory card is still working, will cut the audio of this long film into seven tracks and publish it on bandcamp as a "60 minute noise concept album". This will be the album that Piero "the memeo" Scaruffi will rate a 10.

captain beefheart

An unreleased version of Trout Mask Replica where the instruments are played even more poorly.

mega.nz/#!DkcxiZaT!CmU6-qxPHZ-9ncD12baE463ugZIvRGeEhHJhq170AP0

10/10 for the HTML wizard who designed his site.

There are FIVE things Piero loves:
>artificial intelligence
>skepticism
>'70s rock
>avant-garde and experimental composition
>philosophy
The album that contains all of the above in some way or concept, wins his heart.

The Beatles

Womens bathroom field recordings

PND3

circus music

hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=zFA0FYQo0Gg

Scaruffi doesn't actually like jazz lol

I'd listen to it

he didn't actually rate The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady, but on his list of "greatest musical works of all time" it is above TMR, so if TMR is 9.5 greatest rock album ever, you could rationally assume that Black Saint And Sinner Lady is a 10/10 to Scaruffi.

also I think there was an interviews with Scaruffi where he actually said one of Beethoven's symphonies was a 10 to him, forget which one though

You disgust me, but that's funny

Symphony No. 9 I think.

Maybe for being a fucking nazi.

John Cale's biography. He made fun of her accent.

kek

Captain Beefheart's Jamming Sessions Lost Tapes Vols. 1 & 2

Yh cause she wouldn't give him nookie

Scaruffi just uses a skewed deflated scale to appear more strict, he rates almost everything with 6 and occasionally 7 and never gave a single 10 so you actually have to add one point to every score to get accurate score on normal non-autistic scale

did you ever consider that Scaruffi doesn't use a deflated scale but the majority of other critics use an INFLATED scale?

do you really think multiple 9/10 and 10/10 albums come out every year?

Who?

No, I haven't given a 10/10 in almost a decade but the fact that he rated almost nothing above 8 in 20 years is strange

Well done

Has anyone here actually listened to all his 8+ ratings? I have, and a 10 album would sound nothing like what you plebs are conceiving or proposing.

Himself talking about AI, politics, philosophy with psych rock guitar solo in the background.

himself
he claims to be a web developer

He gave HOOM an 8.5 and that's all that matters
Scaruffi has given some pretty normal albums 9/10. Stuff like Repeater, Loveless, The Doors, TVU&Nico, and whatever Springsteen album is on his top 50. Sure his top 2 are fucking TMR and Faust, so a 10 would conceivably be even weirder or be effectively a jazz album, but scruffy's 8/10 criteria isn't that nutty.

he gave Joanna Newsom's Have One On Me in 2010 an 8.5

I do agree that no 9s for the entire 21st century so far is pretty dumb though.

but you have to keep in mind, an 8.5 is such a high rating for him that so far any album with that rating is literally in his top 100 all-time. so giving HOOM that score is extremely high praise.

there is a section on his site where he explaisn why he doesn't believe in 9s anymore (his reasoning is pretty dumb though, he basically argues that because albums are now easy to make and distribute, nobody puts real effort into them anymore, which is demonstrably not true).

Scaruffi is the ultimate le wrong generation critic.

Hasn't given it a score yet, he's still trying to find a flaw (he can't)

>The Arctic Monkeys set the British record for fastest-selling debut album of all times (yawn). This new improved version of Oasis and the Smiths debuted with Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (Domino, 2006), an album that was impressive for what it did "not" deliver as opposed to what it delivered: it did not deliver a single second of music that people had not heard before.

lolsorandom xD
Why do you even try montie?

Is this Monty? Who is Monty?

Erotic circus music about 12-year-old girls.

Good

Trips confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA