en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Go_Team
teenbeatrecords.com/items/296.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mJFlF6icgSU
franciscolopez.net/mp3/18.mp3
painttheskyred.bandcamp.com/album/paint-the-sky-red
youtube.com/watch?v=WmdPZrGDqS0
youtu.be/SWEhWILrqvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a few albums recorded by the Juilliard String Quartet from the '60s only ever issued on vinyl
no download links anywhere, that I can see

You can download Gnarkill's self-titled, but there's no legal CD copies left

reminder: USE SOULSEEK.

Hail Architeuthis

AKA - Red Therapy

I managed to find a download for Exuma I only a few days ago
Also Y's by Joanna Newson

Natalie Rose Lebrecht's Rrrrrr / Drrrrr single. It's on Discogs for 300 buckaroos but I'm not feeling like getting it just yet.

Album with a cow on it that's five years long. That band is very prolific and have several albums that last for years but I can't fucking remember their name.

Humble Cannons

bull of heaven?

Plumtree-Flutterboard

YES

Many obscure live recordings of The Mountain Goats that have been lost to the death of Mediafire

you seriously can't find Ys anywhere?

1st Imaginary Symphony for Nomad and 2nd Imaginary Symphony for Cloudmaking by The Music Tapes. The latter is actually officially unreleased though

Speaking of albums with cows on it I could have swore there was a Johnny Hammond album with a cow on it, woth some blue and yellow shading in it, but it disappeared.

Jaffa - Elevator

It makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. I would be the happiest if I could find it in 320 or flac.

It warms muh heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlPznv-HxYo

The original Skysaw Records CD release of KMFDM's first LP. I've had a request up on what.cd for years without a bite. Soulseek only has the remastered version.

all lights fucked in the hairy amp drooling

"Out With The Old" Excerpts from the Incas Records Sampler No 3. Pretty sure it never made it to CD, let alone the internet. If anyone has any ideas though...

Minute 54 in this. Band is called Richard & The Taxmen and there's a couple songs out there but I can't find whatever song this is or what it's called. Oxford Suit? Also they say goodnight and then another band starts as the actors walk out but it sounds like the Taxmen still and they say 'this is A Chinese Takeaway' but it's not the song I know by that name. Really looking for the first one though in better quality than what's here. youtu.be/xtNnJcxMcNA?t=54m

Hit Vibes colored vinyl
it sells for >$80 on discogs ;_;

Perhaps

Dakota Bones - O

cannot find the Mantits side of Johnny Hobo's Love Songs For The Apocalypse split. there's videos on yt, but i can't find a download with both complete sides of the split :(

There was some user talking about how MIT made some of the earliest electronic music and released it on vinyl ages ago. I don't remember the album and looking for "MIT early electronic music" hasn't returned me what I'm looking for, but I'm pretty certain I remember seeing a discogs link for it.

There's also a bunch of 60s psych I can't find anywhere outside of expensive discogs. YouTube has a lot of really obscure stuff, but rarely full discographies.

The Go Team's 1989 monthly series of 7" releases

"Orwell was Right" by a polish punk rock band whose name I can't remember. It was some good stuff too, real aggressive. Reminded me a lot of powerviolence.

The Doopees had a few singles and EPs released to hype up their never released second album. I can find a few samples on YT but never the full things.

I can only find torrents with 0 seeders for what it's worth

You know Calvin must have those. They should do a reissue, it'd sell.

>The Go Team
>1989

Am...am I missing something here?

C81 and C86. I'm sure I'm not looking hard enough but the closest I've gotten is a collection of British janglepop that somebody posted in a sharethread.

discogs.com/Boundless-And-Starstruck-A-Lesson-In-Celebration/release/2107325

It's a different Go Team. This one is Calvin Johnson and Tobi Vail, late 80's, K Records.

>This new

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Go_Team

Yeah! I would love if he released a big compilation consisting of the singles and cassettes.

I'd also love to see if Tobi ever releases the music she did with Kurt Cobain.

ayy, I thought I was the only one who knew about that song. I'd forgotten about it myself. not on my computer though, I'd help if I could

can't even find it on soulseek even tho its a well known meme tier artist:

Ogrob / Vomir – Diffusions Intradermiques Et Enregistrements En Cavités Corporelles

Most of this is readily available, you just have to hunt down the tracks individually

That one meme, fourth-tier-Rush-wannabe album made by scientists involved in the Human Genome Project.

this :(

I was looking for so long, I abandoned the search.

A good quality of The Light by Spocks Beard

Tall Dwarfs Sky Above Mud Below

Mind sharing that Exuma link? I can't find it anywhere.

Early Pat the Bunny related shit (and folk punk in general) is awful for this. The early 00s were not an ideal time for a DIY music scene to emerge on the internet.

I know but I'm effete :^(

>tfw I will never get to hear Lommo's UG Solo 1 & 2 and other obscure Finnish tape music

It's a bad kind of feel.

the psyche origami albums. Shits cash and it's rare

Miho Fujiwara - California Crisis EP

Trike - The Old Album (2002)

Jluch - Udar

it's not really 'obscure' but it's foreign and I can't find it anywhere for free

definitely. there weren't really any sites like bandcamp that were very popular (myspace i suppose, but, c'mon), a bunch of indie artists had to do with shitty angelfire sites (some of Pat's are still up, lmao).

given that Pat had distanced himself from the pre-Ramshackle days for quite a while and quite recently quit music and politics entirely, i doubt even he has all his music with him. the most you can do is go through broken links on blogs and beg on /r/folkpunk. someone really should make an archive for that kind of music, like the emoisdead and screamoisdead rars

This:
teenbeatrecords.com/items/296.html

A fucked around with 40 minute version of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=mJFlF6icgSU

Plutonian Herd, man.

It took me YEARS to find a fucking download of Francisco Lopez's #104 (45 minutes of minimalist metal plunderphonics).

Here's an excerpt: franciscolopez.net/mp3/18.mp3

Most of the discography of Hive, was able to find his first two LPs working with sound and devious methods, as well as a shitty YouTube rip of a single.

I've been looking for The Shins' album Nature Bears a Vacuum forever and I haven't found shit. It's the fucking Shins, they're huge, how has no one put a download up for it

pls up it!!!

320kbps (or better) downloads of the Jane albums Berserker (Japanese Edition), Paradise, and Coconuts
nobody around here happens to have some way to get those, do they?

Paint the Sky Red - (2011) Paint the Sky Red
painttheskyred.bandcamp.com/album/paint-the-sky-red

It's a nice album and it doesn't seem to be that obscure, I don't know why I can't find it anywhere.

just buy it digital

I Come In Peace by Vehement Thrower

C'mon!!!!! LINK

The Go-Betweens - Before Hollywood.
fucking PLEASE

There is a band local to me that really hasn't gotten very big at all.
I fucking love their music, but they are total fucking hipsters and only sell tapes at shows.
I'm too lazy to dig up a tapeplayer.
I bought it anyway.
They're called Village Bicycle.

Europoor currently unemployed, I don't have the money to spend in music.

Check the archive, it's there

Fuck. Thanks

Never found this release from Dahlia's Tear in a higher quality than a mere ~250. Mostly because of autism, I can't keep anything that isn't 320 or FLAC.

Get Spotify or AM then.

shahmen enter the circle

Jackpot-Matt Berry

I'm pretty sure that they've only released digital for their albums.

just google real folk blog exuma

also make sure to thank the dude

I should've mention, the links are in the comments

realy?
kinda sad

Steel Banging – Dwie Storony Swiata

youtube.com/watch?v=WmdPZrGDqS0

It is impossible to find anything by James Ferraro.

I have either the first or the second. I'm at work right now for the next, like 8 hours tho. otherwise I'd upload it for you. ):

Robert Fripp's second LP

Any Sabbat album

I was lucky enough to find one of their live releases

try actually trying next time

the first ten seconds of this video. been looking for 10 years. its not part of the (awesome) jawbreaker song.

youtu.be/SWEhWILrqvk

also a bunch of music from the project gotham racing 2 soundtrack. one example being Wont take no by Joel

this sucker is on soulseek.

if you don't want to install that, i found it right away on there and can upload

physical copies appear to be somewhat rare. 60 bux on amazon

I have the whole thing. Will upload later.

Why would you want Bull of Heaven? They're a meme and nothing more