Guilty pleasure thread

Pierce the Veil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdKsnsqm3kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nn55oxf6gCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very early Twenty One Pilots, their self-titled album is great.

Although "guilty" isn't really a good word. No one should feel guilty listening to music you like, unless it's like a field recording of you shoplifting or something.

I associate 21 pilots with my ex. Why is 21p bad?

Now? Well, they completely fucking sold out, Tyler has completely put his talent to waste and raps about being 'anti-commercial' and other stupid teenage first world problems. Of course, their teenage white girl fanbase thinks it's the greatest and deepest thing ever. Their sound has also completely simplified and been streamlined for mainstream pop/alternative radio. despite what they keep saying in their songs. Basically, they've become pretentious hipster douches who attract the retarded Hot Topic crowd.
It's really a shame, since they clearly showed a lot of potential on their first album.

Their not bad. its just that their fanbase is shit and their newer stuff is not as good as their older stuff

Not the other guy, but I thought Blurryface was their best album, at least musically.

But then again, as a lapsed metalhead, I don't really get effected by cringe lyrics like other people do.

Vessel is their best album

I feel you OP

I enjoy a bit of teenager angsty pop punk, I still listen to learn MCR from time to time

You still to their new album? Pic related

My personal favorite

*early

op here. The new album is good

Glad we agree, personal favourite is Texas is Forever, unfortunately I feel like the album sorta loses tempo after it

What I liked about collide with the sky was the number of fast guitar licks all over the first half of the album, misadventures just chills out a little apart from in PPALS

op again. that song is one of my favorites too. it reminds me alot of selfish machines which is my favorite album of theirs

I haven't listened to that one, will put it on the wish list

>Self titled is damn good
>RAB is the best
>Vessel is mostly RAB songs remastered with a some newer ones
>Blurryface is.....
Overall they're a pretty good band that get alot of shit because of Blurryface being Pop Rock and going mainstream and the fact that the fan base is full of dicksucking retards
>but yes I unironically like TOP

No.
I unironically like Blurryface....but no. It's not near as good as the first three

Mc Koo : youtube.com/watch?v=pdKsnsqm3kQ

Hating 21P is a meme.

I dislike their newer stuff myself, but not because of the bandwagon.

Their only good album is Self-Titled.

WERE YOU HONEST WHEN YOU SAID
I COULD NEVER LEAVE YOU"RE BED

youtube.com/watch?v=nn55oxf6gCg
So tasteless, so good.

you know it