Behind these hazel eyes? More like behind these big ass thighs

Behind these hazel eyes? More like behind these big ass thighs.

lol so fat

Leave Britnery alone

>hi user *sloshing sounds*

Who is this white whale I'd love to impale?

>since u been gone

Kelly Clarkson senpai

hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is Sup Forums and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.

whaaaaat

i thought you were joking at first, holy shit.

>hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is Sup Forums and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.

hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is Sup Forums and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.

triggered.

She put on baby fat from having her kid and then she forgot to actually shed the pounds again

You look like the pic in the OP, don't you?

she's perfect the way she is desu

wish she'd sit on my face

Is this Elle King?

well. no not all. News Flash. I'm a 55 year old man who is happily married. I come to this board mostly for amusement. I have been on Sup Forums since 2006. So no. I look nothing like the picture. So. Let tally the score. me. happily married and successful in life. You. still waiting for that picture of your oh so beautiful girl friend.

no thats elle burger king

jelly clarkson

T R I G G E R I N G T H R E A D

lmao this nigga salty af

take your pills grandpa

belly clarkson

I bet she's a really comfy wifey. Like the sort of wife who would make you comfort food after a long day of work, ask you how your day went that sort of thing.

Take your drugs, teenie.

her butthole is probably as dark as the night sky though on account of all the big poops she does

As long as they land on you then we have nothing to worry about.

Fat girls love sucking cock. Maybe she can be a guest on a Gucci Mane track. Nigs love phat ass white girls.