Is snoop dogg a convervative?

Is snoop dogg a convervative?

He was in an Asian country and he said "They cane people here for littering and leaving gum on the ground but I am cool with that because that shit is just disgusting and just look how nice this place looks."

youtube.com/watch?v=j5a1og3duqY

Is it possible that snoop dogg will become an antidrug campaigner with his new conservative views?

conservatives hate drugs

so no, that will never happen

snoop is the biggest reason why weed is not a serious drug

american conservative?never.

if he was in another country where politics wasn't so much binarial maybe

nah he supports hilary.

gum is Fucking disgusting tbf

Snoop dogg is a bad person.

>an Asian country
Singapore

he supported ron paul or gary johnson (one of the two, i forgot), so yes hes a conservative.

>Ron Paul and Gary Johnson
>conservative

Libertarians are conservatives

delete this

Snoop Dogg seems to actually like 2ne1...

I can't image him listening to that....

pretty sure they want to reduce taxes, abolish state-funded public services, allow business to discriminate based on race/sex, repeal laws that protect workers, privatize prisons, privatize schools, and more than often libertarians are pro-life (dunno in the case of johnson and ron paul tho).
so yes, they are conservatives.

He's voting based on who will legalize ganja first.

You two are cute.

In Singapore you only get a fine for literring and leaving gum, but it's almost never enforced. I've lived here for 18 years now and never seen anyone get fined for it

People who spit on the floor are animals, they should be caned.

fiscally conservative although socially liberal

the literal bottom line is they're conservative

He said the Roots remake was bullshit since the liberals only want to focus on how bad things used to be for blacks and not all the achievements they've accomplished.

>He's voting based on who will legalize ganja first.
I know. Same was the case with Big Boi who supported Gary Johnson last election and this time supported Bernie Sanders. I hate those rappers that always vote for the weed-legalizing candidate, dismissing every other much more important issue that the candidate stands for. Seems to be a normal phenomenon for americans, my cousin (who is american, I am not) is currently deciding between Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. As if those aren't two different worlds.

>fiscally conservative although socially liberal
i love weed but fuck poor people?

On economic issues Libertarians are conservative, and believe in as little market regulation as possible, which most of those fall under. As for the pro-life thing, that's not across the board by any means. Some are completely pro-choice, some are pro-life but believe it should be legal so anyone can choose, and some believe it should be up to certain levels of legal jurisdiction to decide.

Let's not kid ourselves here though, Snoop probably supported them because of legalised marijuana

Ironically Bernie Sanders was literally the last candidate to support it.

Well at the very least he's right that the Roots remake is shit.

ding ding ding

Also "being gay is your business bro"

Pretty sure sanders was speaking about legalizing drugs in a video I saw of him at a rally.

Yes.

Also "I don't give a shit about gays but I do give a shit about taxes".

When you say things like "allow business to discriminate based on race/sex", it's really under the mindset that such things won't occur because they're not profitable.

give a man a fish and he eats for a day

teach a man to fish and he eats forever

If thats called "fuck poor people" then fuck em

yeah and he was the very last person although Trump is always blowing hot air. Bernie was way behind Hillary.

Not necessarily a conservative thing to say, though. Also, I think what he said was we should be making more shows about what black people are facing now, rather than living in the past, or something like that.

what a stupid comment. are you implying it would be possible for every person on the planet to be his own boss? or what are you even trying to say?

I don't think you know what that word even means.

Sell a man a fish, he gets to eat, you make a quick buck, everyone wins.

Sorry i misunderstood your initial comment.

give it to your children so they can grown big and strong jaws

is that a summary from the "basic economics" book every libertarian always tells people with different opinion to read?

And rotten teeth.

Nah, it's a line from "aphorisms have very little value and oversimplify incredibly complicated issues making them more harm than good", volume 3.

Snoop Dogg is a just dumb immoral motherfucker.

He is conservative. He's rich as hell. IDC how much weed he smokes or BLM slogans he cosigns. He's conservative.

wow i hate Snoop Dogg now

>he later said he would vote for Barack Obama in the general election, and through Instagram he gave ten reasons to vote for Obama (including "He a black nigga", "He's BFFs with Jay-Z", and "Michelle got a fat ass"), and ten reasons not to vote for Mitt Romney (including "He a white nigga", "That muthafucka's name is Mitt", and "He a ho").
>In his keynote address at the 2015 South by Southwest music festival, he blamed Los Angeles' explosion of gang violence in the 1980s on the economic policies of Ronald Reagan
These don't sound all that conservative.

I actually developed a kind of localised thinning in my jawline due to the amount of gum I have chewed + fucked up teeth. It looks a bit like a small valley in the jawline, and is absolutely visible. I had to grow a beard so that the hair hides it a bit I felt so insecure about that.

This isn't music discussion.

>Gary "open borders" Johnson
>conservative