"This music is problematic, user."

>"This music is problematic, user."

Why the fuck would anyone be dating a feminist

probably for the rough sex

It's not it's only that I live in England

Some people like getting pegged.

Nobody actually says this, OP.

feminists are submissive as fuck and into all sorts of rough stuff in bed, everyone knows that
as long as the only thing you're interested in is fucking you could do a lot worse than dating one

I wish I could tell you...

Most are into weird shit, yeah, and when they're not going all "yaaas queen" about Beyonce they're probably listening to NMH.

they look like parodies of themselves it's fucking hilarious

My girlfriend's a feminist (as am I) but that doesn't mean she's like Anita or other meme feminists

Tell me what? That your only experience of feminists are the hackneyed stereotypes you've seen in Amazing Atheist videos and boring Filthy Frank meme pages?

do americans actually say stuff like that

not outside of college campuses and even then no

>muh feminists

I've met several feminist, not op
But all of them except like 2 have been fucking trash and one nearly ran into me

this post is problematic!

got my Death in June tshirt in yesterday lads
going to look very edgy

i used to love his videos in middle school

Shit son is that some Tolstoy Kafka Evsky

I didn't mean feminists I meant people that say "This music is problematic, user."

People do say it.

You go busking with Nouvelles pièces froides

>one nearly ran into me
what the actual fuck?

good ol TKE that crazy motherfucker. i don't even agree w much of his politics anymore but i remember him fondly

Do you believe in equality of men and women?

all feminists are meme feminsts, feminism is just a big forced meme.

Ha

There was a super popular tumblr post or tweet where a girl said she didn't move out of the way for men walking down the sidewalk and she nearly ran into all of them

take that patriarchy!

>she nearly ran into all of them
No, all of them nearly ran into her.

I'm a feminist so of course not.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

To call the belief in substantial human equality a superstition is to insult superstition. It might be unwarranted to believe in leprechauns, but at least the person who holds to such a belief isn’t watching them not exist, for every waking hour of the day. Human inequality, in contrast, and in all of its abundant multiplicity, is constantly on display, as people exhibit their variations in gender, ethnicity, physical attractiveness, size and shape, strength, health, agility, charm, humor, wit, industriousness, and sociability, among countless other features, traits, abilities, and aspects of their personality, some immediately and conspicuously, some only slowly, over time. To absorb even the slightest fraction of all this and to conclude, in the only way possible, that it is either nothing at all, or a ‘social construct’ and index of oppression, is sheer Gnostic delirium: a commitment beyond all evidence to the existence of a true and good world veiled by appearances. People are not equal, they do not develop equally, their goals and achievements are not equal, and nothing can make them equal. Substantial equality has no relation to reality, except as its systematic negation. Violence on a genocidal scale is required to even approximate to a practical egalitarian program, and if anything less ambitious is attempted, people get around it (some more competently than others).

>шaшлык Bлaд aлыe