Starting bullshit music class today

>starting bullshit music class today
>have to write what we like to listen to
What do I do Sup Forums? The only thing I've listened to for 2+ years is autism music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilcD1fHcGB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNWeXGZMcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lie

also, kill yourself
have a nice day

>autism music

its ok chiptunes are mainstream enough to not get judged by your classmates

Americ
an Football

Eminem
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Avenged Sevenfold
Beethoven (this is music class after all)
Diplo

you're welcome

What is autism music? Video game, anime and touhou soundtracks?

You should probably be honest. The class could benefit from a unique perspective such as yours.

Why not tell the truth? If it's a music course surely there's value in listening to decent music right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ilcD1fHcGB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=tSNWeXGZMcU

Just make a post rock song. The same note for 20 minutes on guitar, but getting louder and louder while you have some other randomly selected instruments play in the background.

/r/music has go you covered man. Everything you need to please the normies.

>talking heads
>autistic
cmon, if these people are attending a music class, there's a good chance at least one person will know them.

Why are you pretending to be me?

>talking heads
>devo
youll be fine

?

I'm OP why did you post those?

u gotta out practian everyone as soon as u can to establish urself as the alpha of the class, just namedrop composeres like Schoenberg, stockhousen etc first chance u get

You're going to have to specify what autism music is.

There's nothing wrong with brownosing

In fact, its essential.

OP you have to prove to the professor that you are distinguishable from the other students

Ask yourself, do you really want to get something from this course?

Write about your autism music.

>thinking they actually care what shitty music you listen to
God damn, you're autistic. Write about what you listen to, that's the assignment, isn't it?

write about Talking Heads you dip, they're not this super secret band only you know about. One of the biggest late 70s/early 80s acts, just yesterday I was talking about them with my uber driver

lol fucking beta everyone knows these

nightcore
djent
mathcore
Industrial sounds with rain pouring in the background

>autism music
These are fine, just make sure you come across as a music fan not a music elitist

Just write vaporwave, Swans, Death Grips, NMH, all your favorite Sup Forums memes

"Oh god. I like this music, but I'm too much of a faggot musicsnob to just admit what I like because I want other people to accept me" - OP 2K16

/thread
I don't see what the big hold up is.

Do NOT listen to this guy, OP. If any real patrician in the room hears you say one of these bands, they'll never bother with you. My advice? Give something from some obscure genres, but popular acts from them. I'd say go with Coil, This Heat, DNA, The Residents, and Jandek. Entry-level, but you'll be sending out the right kind of signal.

>Sup Forums memes
>not Twenty One Pilots, Grimes, Jason Aldean

This man knows what he's talking about.