Post the worst album of all time

Post the worst album of all time.

Albums with 10+ replies get on a strawpoll

OK, LISTEN UP. THIS IS A WARNING. I WANT THIS TO BE THE ONLY REPLY TO THIS POST. IF I SEE ANOTHER POST ON THIS I WILL FIND YOU. THE BOYS PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN FOR US SO THAT WE COULD ENJOY THIS MASTERPIECE AND THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE REPAID WITH THIS. KIND. OF. TREATMENT. TYLER GAVE HIS SOUL TO US PLEASE DON'T :'(

+1

+1

Yes

Yes

Yes

I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP

+1 this is garbage

OP said worst, not best

FUCK OFF MONTIE

These. Pet Sounds is the worst of them.

+kek

>claiming blurryface is bad
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>acknowledging Pet Sounds as the shilled meme that it is
I can respect that

This one

Yes

Will you shoot yourself

STOP STOP STOP NO YOU'VE RUINED IT KEKS YOU'RE ALL KEKS

Aaaaand lmao

thank cocoa :^}

+1

The body of this album will be buried when the strawpoll happens.

+1

This

These

Turrible.

just need one more

yep

Anything by Tool

fuck me in the ASS these are so bad

I want this to get 10
Actually the worst

STOP STOP STOP MONTIEKEK

this gay shit right here

It got 10.

I'll vote for these.

This is so bad.

OH YOU THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT? THE PUNISHMENT WON'T BE AS SEVERE AS IT WILL BE FOR THE INITIAL TEN... BUT BE WARY.

these

I'm surprised there's not any of these yet.

>Lift Your Skinny Fists
>Sunbather
>Hospice
>MBDTF
>Late Registration
>American Football
>Soundtracks For The Blind
>Pinkprint
>Slime Season 3
>Revival
>TLOP
>Coloring Book
>Acid Rap
>Good kid Maad City
>Still Brazy
>The Colour in Anything
>Overgrown
>Malibu
>Wolf
>Cherry Bomb
>Lemonade
>Indicud
>Béyonce
>Wildflower
>Since I Left You
>Ys
>Divers
>Channel Orange

So many shit albums to choose from.

Gos only knows why you'd think that

upvote

this was offensively bad

YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN, LAUGH WHY YOU CAN!

+1

This thread is cancer. And of course Montie would create it.

This too

I forgot Cherry Bomb existed, I'll do that. What a garbage album

>LAUGH WHY YOU CAN
Lmao. Shouldn't you be following Warped Tour or something?

+1

Post the shittiest trip of all time.

Trips with 10+ replies get on a strawpoll

Montie!q1vZsvr9H2

also
+1

hi cocoa

these

Show is too forced

Sure

>listening to music that you know is shitty
or
>having such pleb taste that you think 21 Pilots or Miley Cyrus might possibly be good
or
>lying about listening to any of these albums

these

>bashes 21p and milez
>dumb drakeposter

it's like poetry

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS AND ALSO FUCK YOU I'M SUITING UP

++

Plus one.

yes but this is actually bad, so it doesnt make me look like a contrarian for liking it

downvoted, its an experimental masterpiece

especially this

mhmmm

Is there an imageboard that's like Sup Forums but without everyone being contrarian 100% of the time? Even if you don't like some of the "classics" posted ITT, you can't honestly claim they are among the top 10 worst albums ever.

Blur are shit.

Dis.

this

Fuck you

WHO NOSE. MAYBE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING FUNNY, WELL I'M NOT FUCKING LAUGHING NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

+1

I was young, far too young. He was wintering in Kent, whoever 'he' was. I may have convinced myself that it was all a dream. I first saw him when he held the door for me at the local railway museum, and our paths crossed again in the library; we both reached for the same copy of Nabokov's Pale Fire as he hummed the vocal melody of Van Morrison’s Cyprus Avenue. Our hands brushed, and we looked to each other – I with a nervous smile, he with a grin that has now come to haunt my mind's eye whenever I allow my thoughts to wander as I am taken in by the motorik rhythms of certain popular German progressive rock bands. "Take it," he said. "I much prefer his earlier work." I thanked him and turned to leave, but as I did so he grabbed my dress and tugged me back, forcefully wrapping his arm about my waist and pushing my bottom against the rock of his crotch. I respected the policies of the library too much to scream. He pressed his nose to my scalp – "You're a soft little machine, aren't you? Mhm... seven out of ten." For reasons I still do not entirely comprehend, his judgement relaxed me. I told him my train was not leaving for another hour and he led me back to his cottage. Foreplay consisted of him slapping me about the face and asking "What does my baby say?" until I tearfully replied with "W-we can live in the empty spaces of this life." I do not wish to recall the rest of the afternoon in any more detail, but it was, as you would expect, slow, deep, and hard. Part of my therapy has involved revisiting the library, wherein I overheard a man at the desk enquiring as to where he could find a book on the Beatles. The look that crept upon the librarian’s face is one with which I am all too familiar. My smile is stuck, I cannot go back to your frownland…

Oh, look, little babbys mad that the album he sucked dick to actually sucks dick

+1

they're being facetious. you'll get used to it.

This is the only real worst of all time posted ITT so far desu.

OK
Hiiiii

FUCKING THIS

So? Essentially an invitation for the ass wipes of this board to be even more edgy than usual?

>Let's call some of the greatest albums of all time the worst albums of all time.

Right, because that's definitely not what happens in most threads as it is.

please go back to re ddit.

didn't even bother with this one because i didn't like good kid, m.A.A.d city

(You)
All of these

upboat xD

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEE

i know they're being mean to Tyler make them stop user

that's the worst part, I've been lurking on this board on and off for about five or six years, every time I come back I'm reminded why I stop browsing