What does Sup Forums think of Steam Powered Giraffe?

What does Sup Forums think of Steam Powered Giraffe?

AHHHH

you can tell that's a murrsuit cus he has to wear clothes

when did they get a female member?

They've always had one. Bunny (I thiiiink that's her stage name?) transitioned a little while ago.

They don't have a female member

This. It's so obviously a man. He doesn't look remotely like a woman.

I like the silver guy on the right, he is the only sane person in there

>steampunk band
>furry
>tranny member
it can't be any worse...

This
Hes the center of talent and creativity for the band too. His faggot little brother always just spits out "lolsteampunk"

Its a shame he got stuck in such a situation. I'm sure he could make good music on his own
Good on him for supporting his brother though. I guess

To be fair that was probably pretty early in her transition

I love the Avalanches!

AHHH Frankie Sinatra amirite? ;)

>what kinda haircut u want senpai

I would suck her cock desu

lmao

me on the left [spoiler]not me on the right[/spoiler] ;_;

the female has a member, though

Fuck off Tom.

bump

Their makeup is kinda cool but their aesthetic as a whole is just really too much to swallow imo. Kinda think they might be as confused as they make me.

All jokes aside though, they used to have a bonafide female member with them when they first started. They had the guy who was named Matt or something. You can see an old vid of them all in the street.

The chick left and then later on the other dude left because he wanted to do art and stuff. That's when Hatchworth joined. He was originally one of the extra band mates.

This. They got some pretty good songs and both Bunny and Spine have amazing vocal range, but their gimmick does get a little old after a while.

is there any bands that do the steampunk aesthetic right and still makes good music?

how are these people any different than animal collective

Homeybee is a 9/10 late night driving song. Everything else is shit

They all seem like alright dudes, but jesus fuck I went to a show so my little brother could go and I'm pretty sure autism is a prerequisite for being a fan.

I went over to /y/ once as I was checking out other boards and came across a SPG thread. Mostly romolust between The Spine and Bunny. I never checked back to see if they still did spg threads now that Bunny's female.

AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

AAAAAAAAH look at the top of his head!

>AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

delet this

AHHHH

FRANKIE

SINATRA

the steam powered giraffe/avalanche meme is my favorite

kek