Any deep cuts on Loveless?

here what I think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lbf8h3sykiw?t=31m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>deep cuts

using embarrassing, meaningless slang like this makes you sound like the type of cunt that identifies as a """music nerd""", FYI

>using embarrassing, meaningless slang like this makes you sound like the type of cunt that identifies as a """music nerd""", FYI

calls someone out and think he's superior. a contradiction. a ""music nerd"" fyi

Only Shallow and Touched are the real 4/5s here. Touched might even be 3/5.

NAAAAAWW! the length works and its a great cleaner after the opening songs it works perfectly within context.

for Touched that is. only shallow is perfect for the album opener

What the fuck man, come in alone and what you want are the best songs on that album, what is wrong with you

they aren't pushing like the rest though. they are by no means bad songs. they just don't stand out like the rest.

Come In Alone immediately stood out to me.

you have strawberry banana flavored taste then.

I Only Said > Loomer > To Here Knows When > Come In Alone > Blown A Wish > Soon > Sometimes > Only Shallow > When You Sleep > What You Want > Touched

it's a phenomenal record beginning to end,
regardless of how i feel about individual songs

They do though.

Touched is the weakest "song" on the album, but it's really just an interlude between Loomer and To Here Knows When, and it's a good interlude.

I Only Said could be the greatest rock song ever

>When You Sleep that low

wew lad

To Here Knows When is the best and you all know it

who could deny the flutters

>
oh so all of a sudden interludes are not considered to be part as artistic as the other songs? TOUCHED IS ONE OF THE BEST FUCKERS ON THIS SHIT. don't let the length limit your listening experience you plebs.

>rating songs

song quality is inobjective and is mostly dependent on mood

this lol

>song quality is inobjective and is mostly dependent on mood

It's really not the length of Touched that makes it might least favorite song on the album. Only Shallow and To Here Knows When each have interesting codas that I consider far more successful than Touched.

Soon and Come in Alone are the only ones I can't get into. They're fine in context of the album but I would never want to listen to them by themselves.
inb4 >listening to songs by themselves
I listen to albums when I want to listen to albums and listen to songs when I want to listen to songs.

why would you ever entertain the possibility of not listening to Loveless fully as an album

>Come in Alone
>4/5
m8 that's one of the best one the album
>What You Want
only 4/5 deserver on the list

the cover on Yellow Loveless of Come in Alone is my favorite
youtu.be/Lbf8h3sykiw?t=31m46s

Because sometimes I want to listen to a certain track because I like it a lot/is stuck in my head or I don't have time to listen to the full thing.

I like the Shonen Knife cover of When You Sleep