What are some essential 9.9/10 albums Sup Forums

what albums are almost close to perfection but are a slither away from being a 10?

not that one. it's a couple full points from perfect.

>rock opera concept album
>close to perfect
lmao go away roger waters

What would you rate The Wall as? imo it's always been a pretty great album.

>comes to thread to discuss pic not topic

True but its still so good
as an album 9/10
as a conceptual project**** 10/10

Not The Wall.

F#A#oo, that drone/train sounds section in The Dead Flag Blues goes on much longer than it should.

And it's kind of autistic but there's one violin swell that's much louder than the rest of the mix (5:25) , it shreds my ears if I'm not ready for it.

this is one of my most frequented albums, but there is just something that holds it back from being perfect imo

fucking this. 9.99999999/10

There's just something missing.

This is fair game unless you just don't like it.

St. Vincent - S/T

>not hearing "knock knock knockin' on heaven's door" on the verse part of "I alone"

lurk more

why u do this to me user

Sorry man. My friends get really mad at me when I point out stuff like that so this is the only place I can do that.

(see also chorus of Radiohead's "Creep" == chorus of fun.'s "Tonight We Are Young")

You gotta listen to them on cassette. That's the only way to get the pure sound.

for real. think about how influential this album is.

this. listening to the jerky boys on CD, MP3, or streaming is like eating 5-star French cuisine reheated in a microwave. same chef, same dish, but absolutely haram

The strings on Way to Blue could have been a bit better

>Greatest Hits album

Can't believe this wasn't posted yet.

the wall is a perfect 10/10 masterpiece.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is too good for Lonerism meme

why won't you guys post some serious responses, get fucked you underage pieces of shit