How does this album make you feel?

How does this album make you feel?

I dunno starting now

sounds like Drake

Makes me feel like listening to From Here to Infirmary or another album that Skiba plays on that doesn't suck

bored to death

From Here to Infirmary, Goddamnit, and Good Mourning were great AT albums. Is it weird that the only thing that makes me want to listen to this album is Matt Skiba. I used to idolize Tom Delonge, but now that I'm older it's obvious the guy's a self absorbed fuck. Despite really liking AvA back in highschool it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Tom really betrayed Mark and Travis to pursue his side projects.I saw blink like 5 years ago and I really enjoyed it even though I didn't care about neighborhoods. Can't say I'm surprised Tom is off again...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kinda getting into it

I'm in a really dark place right now though

reminds me of

I'm diggin' it.

Was a risky comeback but they're killin' it with this one. Really played it safe though but hey.

decent

take off your pants & jacket is still the best album they ever made tho

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's fucking great. I honestly love it.

Really pathetic attempt at going back to their pre self titled sound, like holy fuck isn't Mark nearly 50 now? Get over the golden days and fucking do something interesting man.

surprisingly good

Why do pop-punk vocalists have the exact same stupid accent when they sing?

Don't waste your time, the album is shit. Mark can't write good lyrics and Skiba is shit as a songwriter compared to Tom

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME YOU'RE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY YEEEEEEAAAAAAD

A-WOO-OO! A-WOO-OO!
I WANNA SEE SOME NAKED DUUUDES!
THAT'S WHY I BUILT THIS POO-OO-OOOL!

blame john feldmann and his shitty over-production

matt skiba is a golden god but even he can't save this album

cynical, no future, home is such a lonely place, rabbit hole, and california are my favs. overall it's a good album.

skiba's vocals are ace as fuck tho.

I don't like Matt Skiba in the context of Blink-182.

Whelp

Hell no, they're generic and too close to Mark's. Tom has a unique voice and can use it, despite it being pretty shit.

the only people who care about P4K reviews are P4K and their Sheeple.

there you go. don't think for yourself. accept pitchfork reviews as 100% fact.

you must be tone deaf.

I haven't listened to it because while I was once into Blink 182 as a young teen, their music no longer really appeals to me

It's really weird though--my sister was dating a guy who was obsessed with all things pop punk, especially Matt in Alkaline Trio, and Blink-182.

Anyway, he had a very hard life and ended up dying of a heroin overdose, and now he'll never get to hear his two favorites collaborate...

I never listened to anything by Alkaline Trio and don't listen to Blink nowadays, but it's pretty sad to think about...

Even though I can't really get into pop punk anymore, I don't bash the genre like I did for a little while, because for some people, it makes them happy in a world where happiness is hard to come by. If I've learned anything I guess it's that you never know when someone is hanging by a thread and what's keeping them tethered

Listen to Bored to Death. Skiba or Mark?

15 again.

i guess this is growing up..

First verse is Mark, second is Skiba. Choruses are both, bridge is Mark. But they use alot of voice effect in the recording because Mark basically can't sing anymore, so they usethe effects on both voices in that song, making their voices go from similar sounding to almost not even discernable.