Started seeing this cute girl, but the only song she has on her phone is Rihanna - Work

Started seeing this cute girl, but the only song she has on her phone is Rihanna - Work

abort.exe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw
youtube.com/watch?v=BF2a6y-NwEo
youtube.com/watch?v=einx9bbLb-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8cGLIMtvg
youtube.com/watch?v=atQE30sZUxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

no.
there is hope yet,
when she realizes the rihanna song "brand new person" is a tame impala song.

but srsly work work work work work is the worst worst worst worst worst

Introduce her to better music. Use it as a way to come closer.

maybe she uses spotify

and she's kind of well-adjusted so she bought a rihanna song what's the big deal jeez

lmfao

hot opinion: other people's music taste literally doesn't matter and if you wont continue seeing a girl based on her music taste the only thing you should be aborting is your shit life

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who can't connect with another person just because they don't listen to death grips and repost tumblr memes on a Djiboutian ship-in-a-bottle enthusiast image board all day

I'm not gonna lie. I like a couple of her songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF2a6y-NwEo

youtube.com/watch?v=einx9bbLb-8

Some of her songs are good but Work is the type of song that only snapchat hoes with the dog filter listen to. They tend to be heartless and unloyal.

holy shit that's a lot of assumption right there.
Its just a fucking pop song, who cares?

autists

you're on Sup Forums, remember

I am not going to lie i still want to fuck the shit out of thay whore

UGH
WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION
THE TRASHMAN CALLS

this board is literally 33% autistic robots, 33% tumblr memers and 33% normie chads and stacys constantly shitposting against each other

It's not even music related

Rihanna's version of the song is almost exactly the same but better because she actually has a good voice

>Rihanna
>good voice
gimma damma deem dot wirk werk werk
glimma glabba derp dip blop blip blorp
omma duuba deem blop bleep blorp blorp

I would listen to that

chumma lumma deakin chomp lung port

sounds like Beefheart

Congrats you pointed out the one part of the one song she intentionally does that to fit the dancehall style, which is clearly the only song of hers you even know

du na va na bleach cap'n bee fart
cup my balls n work work work work work

>only song of hers you even know
it gets worse though
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8cGLIMtvg

>look into phone
>youtube.com/watch?v=atQE30sZUxc

What is that video meant to demonstrate? That you're racist?

i don't understand you guys, fucking basing whether you date someone or not based on their music? that's shallow as fuck m8... it's like if a girl stopped dating you cause of the type of phone you have. It would be cool to enjoy the same music as them, but that's not even 5% of a relationship

she probably uses spotify or some shit, I do so the default music app is full of random garbage