oh shit

oh fuck he did it

>not closer

oh no he did the thing

>mangum opus

did what

If you think Isn't Anything is better then that's ok too

On letting go.

No way, people just like OLG the most because of nostalgia. Violent Waves and Decensus are way better albums.

Personally, I think this is better than Hissing Fauna

I think closer overall is better but it wasn't as near as important as Unknown Pleasures.

I can understand that opinion, but I couldn't even finish the new record and violent waves is hit and missed. They are too overproduced for me, not saying they are not good, but I need more lo fi. I just don't think the band is sonically good enough for clean production because they needed the low fi ambiance to reinforce the wall of noise.
You are correct, a lot of it is nostalgia as well.

pretty much

jesus christ how basic can you be?

T H E T H I N G
H
E
T
H
I
N
G

O H S H I T
H
S
H
I
T

Dude its all about Paralytic Stalks

>Just graduated from Music College
>Have an obssession with Prudie/Brown/Funk in general
>Decide to make a bunch of songs with my friends that don't expand on the genre in any meaningful way
>Include a 5 minute monolougue at the end about meme meditation becuase you know what a shit way to close off an album
>The album is fairly well recieved but god aren't our fans a pain in the ass, it's almost like they never had an appreciation of funk until it was made by white middle class americans.

My nigga

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠖⠚⠉⠉⠳⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀ ⢀⢀⢀⡴⢋⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤ ⢀⢀⠎⣰⣿⠿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿ ⢀⠏⢰⣿⡟⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢮⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⡜⢀⣾⡿⠃⢠⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢊⣿⡟⢀⢀⡰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡟ ⡇⢀⠋⢀⢀⣾⡏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⠠⠃⣾⣿⠇⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠁ ⠹⣄⣀⣤⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⡐⠁⣼⣿⡟⢀⡰⣡⣶⡶⣆⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣠⠞⢁⣴⣶⣠⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣰⣿⡏ ⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⠁⠄⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⢀⣸⣿⠏⢀⢸⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣰⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⢀⣿⡿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠟⡀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⠇⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⡏⢀⢰⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⣸⣿⠃⢀⢀⣼⣿⡏⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⠏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⣾⡿⢀⢠⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⣰⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⡏⢀⢀⣸⣿⡿⢀⢰⣿⠇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠕⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⠊⠁⣰⢣⣿⡟⢀⣰⣿⠃⢀⣾⣿⠁⡼⢀⢀⢀⣰⡾⠿⠿⣿⣶⣦⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣾⡿⢀⡞⢰⣿⣿⠇⢠⣿⡟⢠⡏ ⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⢀⢀⡴⠃⣾⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣄⣾⣿⣧⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣷⡾⠁⣼⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣷⡟ ⢀⢀⢀⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠋⢀⢿⣿⣶⠟⠁⢀⠻⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠏⢿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⡶⠟⢻⣿⣿⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠸⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⠏ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄

We agree on mount eerie as well. Definitely my favorite release of his.

my man

if you say its yeezus kys my dude

Nice memes boys

just enjoy the music m8

black eyed peas?

Fuck yeah, man

Here's your reply. Hope it was worth it

rondell party

NOTM close second.

The album is Neutral Milk Hotel's first album. OP said In the Aeroplane was their best album, but he said their first album was better.

i like the glow pt 2 more, but mad respect for mount eerie
bottomless pit is probably better and exm is, but gp is top three

>tfw you use to live in Allentown
>tfw they're shutting all the factories down
>tfw PRESSURE
>tfw you can't find the orchestra

tumblr

agreed on these

closer
aja (duh)
the seer tbqh

Ænima by Tool

Many prefer Violator, but I think this is at least equally good, if not even better.

Hahaha what a guy
You sir a fricking hilarious

Is young team their best?
Ive listened to hardcore will never die and enjoyed it, should i check this out?

:))

you have patrician taste.

I hope this a joke
What did he mean by this?
Correct

Not going to read the whole thread, but you dyslexic fuckers are taking this too seriously.

The whole joke was that the OP said Mangum opus.

>Not The Downward Spiral

>Not Lateralus

So what you're saying is that OP posted a shitty joke thread and everyone else made it into a thread about music?

I see no problem here

They should just disband since they wont be able to ever top this

Naw dogg. What I'm trying to say is that I am insecure and wanted for one moment to feel like there was something that made me special.

Haha bro I got you so good dude.

Has yet to be beaten. Parallax II came close

You're special to me user

You are the only person alive who knows how to be you

Death Grips EP

agreed

IMO Late Registration is better

I think Amnesiac is better

Yeh

Yes!

tfw both and are memes

it has to be one or the other

That's not F#A#

Hissing Fauna

I listen to F#A# more often and might like it more but LYSF is definitely their mangum opus

That's not Strawberry Jam

You're right, that's not strawberry jam.

This is a magnum opus thread user, not a close but no cigar thread

Get THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not Draft 7.3

This album is 10/10 RIP Chuck

They've only gotten better with every album, I think that they'll be able to top it.

See

That's not Evil Empire

Morello's guitar is more interesting on this one