Are aussies banned?

Are aussies banned?

Testing

No, but you should be.

>66203091

Maaaate. I waiz just sittin hear eatin vegemite and drankin' sum veebees wen i see thees post and I'm like 'maaaate' what a total drongo'. Crikey.

i wish canada would get banned from Sup Forums so i could stop coming here.

That's funny. I also wish Canada would get banned from Sup Forums so you'd stop coming here.

install cold turkey u weak lil woman

That's funny. I also wish That's funny would get banned from Sup Forums so you'd stop coming here.

aren't aussies till banned from posting threads? last time i tried it didn't work :^(

why are they banned from posting threads? what happened?

That's funny. That's funny That's funny That's funny That's funny That's funny so that That's funny That's funny That's funny would That's funny That's funny That's funny

i did, then i figured out that all cold turkey does is modify the hosts file. so inevitably when i got lonely i'd just move the hosts file to another folder to bypass the block, and hang out on Sup Forums for a bit.

OP Here, also Australian, so the ban is gone

never mind i just tried again and I'm still fucking banned from posting threads. :^(

no idea but probably that aaron ellis guy

i still can't post threads!? it says posting from my ISP range is blocked due to abuse or something

how the heck do i get around this? when i go to dispute a ban it says I'm not banned, theres literally nothing i can do to work around it

idk, i just came here from Sup Forums to see if us Aussies are banned.

Whats your ISP? I'm using Telstra

Strewth mate, what are you other aussie cunts up to? I'm just about to grab a goonsack and watch csgo on the couch I reckon.

Blame Aaron Ellis

Ur an aussie, you are not suppose to post anything. All u do is shitpost

they seriously banned an entire country because of one dude, lmao? no one man should have all that power

He avoid over 1000 bans, it was for the best

One board at a time.

>Australians can still make threads
This thread makes me want to SCREAM!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

australians are our friends, user

FRANKIE SINATRA

NoooOooOOooooo i dont,
i occassionally wanna post threads about musicians and albums i like and i can't now
its stupid, unban me MODS

Nope, still here. Fat American cunt

It's a beret.