21 pilots
Grimes
Blink 182
All emo
all pop punk
Green day

>all pop punk

nah it's time for you to back t*e fuck off

Omg thanks for reminding me of paramore, they suck more than coldplay too, literrally wiafufagcore

viva la vida is good.

My garage band

Literally the 2000s Journey.

coldplay are good. rick martin has an amazing voice.

also this is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=zs7xO5P3Az4

chris*

Swans are worse.

X&Y [Capitol, 2005]

Tunewise, this is the craftiest of their well-crafted albums. Conceived as a boy group, showing girls who long to believe it that not every guy is a jock, a thug, a lothario, or a male-bonded mook, they might even have their uses. Conceived as a pop alternative to U2 and Radiohead, however, they're an argument for death metal. Precise, bland, and banal, their sensitivity emotionless and their musicality never surprising, they're the definition of a pleasant bore--easy to tune out, impossible to care for. B

I don't think all emo sucks, Jawbreaker, American Football, Dag Nasty and pretty much anything on Dischord are all awesome. I also actually love the shit out of Bleed American even though I usually don't like emo pop bands. Jimmy Eat World is just that good.

Only their 87-92 material. Swans kinda sucks at religious music and artsy folk crap that Neutral Milk Hotel does miles better.

He's right. Slick, soulless, banal product is all Coldplay are.

When did not liking a band make you an edgelord? Especially a bland pop band like coldplay. Not enjoying a pop band doesn't make you a hipster retard who's all "Indie Analog Master Race"

Maroon 5

21 Pilots, Nickelback, Limp Bizkit, The Shaggs, Atomic Rooster, Radioactive Chickenheads, Rose Funeral, Chelsea Grin, Holy Soldier, Skillet, 5SOS, Thousand Foot Krutch, Walking the Cadaver, Bring Me the Horizon, SoWeCanFly, Attila, Florida Georgia Line, Six Feet Under, Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dance Floor, Papa Roach, Godsmack...

Coldplay sucks but they aren't making my top 10

foo fighters

RHCP

daft punk is the worst music that exists