Has Damon Albarn ever made anything that is actually good?

Has Damon Albarn ever made anything that is actually good?

yes?

no.

maybe

Gorillaz is pretty good

GIRLS WHO ARE BOYS WHO GIRL BOYS WHO ARE BOYS BOY BOY GIRLS WHO BOY GIRLS DO BOY GIRL GIRL BOY DO GIRL GIRL BOY TO BOY GIRL TO GIRL DO TO BOY GIRL BOY GIRL BOY GIRL GIRL

ON HOLIDAY

Everything T.B.H.

my man

Yeah

Blur, Gorillaz, The Good the Bad and the Queen, his work with the Syrian national orchestra....

Honestly he's one of the greatest musicians of his generation

Why is blur so boring and shite when gorillaz is GOAT?

I don't know

yes he is goo d i swer

Gorillaz is boring but sometimes pretty good. Dunno about Blur I heard one song and it was shit.

What a waste of a comment.

Because collaborators

Monkeh

This is dope
Also "Hong Kong" by Gorillaz is a gorgeous track

Man his solo album is so fucking good. He's on my top 3 last.fm artists.

demon days is a classic
gorillaz s/t is chill af
13 and blur's s/t are cool
lotta blur's britpop era singles were great (although I don't really care for any of those albums as a whole)
the song this is a low if that wasn't a single
also out of time
i was rather fond of everyday robots too, nice rainy day album

so yea, i guess i'm a fan

"no"

can you repeat the question?

Damon's only grown and gotten more adventurous as a songwriter. He's arguably always topping himself. That being said, lots of good Blur tracks if the idea of it mostly being pretty derrivative guitar pop doesn't dissuade you, lots of XTC influence early on that makes for some solid tunes. S/T has lots of 90s indie influenced stuff (Pavement and so forth), "You're So Great" sounds a lot like Guided by Voices. 13 has some neat weirder grimy mood stuff and fuzz and "Coffee and TV" is classic. Think Tank isn't that far off from being a less hip hop Gorillaz album and it has several good songs.

As I get older I only like Plastic Beach more. It's definitely kind of an unfinished mess but it has exactly the vibe I think they wanted, and it has just enough perfect moments to make up for anything sloppy