His favourite band isn't Ween

>his favourite band isn't Ween

>his favorite band is ween

>He thinks any album is better than Quebec

Btw let's make this a ween thread

what do you think of Z Rock?
Im a fan.

Favorite songs?

Mine are "If You Could Save Yourself", "Happy Colored Marbles" and "I Don't Want It".

Great fucking album, probably as serious as they ever get. I know that there are silly songs like "So Many People" and "Hey There Fancypants" but then their most depressing tracks are on this one. White Pepper is probably more consistently serious and less brown though.

>so many people
>silly
I think you are missing the point.

Not at all.

Musically silly is maybe what i should have said

>his favourite band isn't America

Transdermal Celebration and Tried and True are some of their best tracks period, also the guitar at the beginning of I Don't Want It kills me everytime

chocolate town is a 10/10. definitely one of weens best song tbqh.

There best album is Quebec but right now I'm really into Pure Guava. It's got a lot of jams on the album

>mum: user go 2 scool
>me: but mum I can't
>mum: y?
>me: because THERE'S LE FLIES ON MY DICK XXDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!one!!!!!!!
>mum: egg

The Argus and Mutilated lips are fucking beautiful. It's kind of jarring seeing the contrasting tones in Ween's music.

anyone ever catch this ween reference in spongebob

>SpongeBob: Oh, Gary. [pulls socks off Gary's eyes] You know what they say: curiosity salted the snail!
>Mind your wandering eye, you little mollusk.

i know that ween worked with spongebob before and is one of stephen hillenbergs favourite artists, but its so cool to know that they use to make references to them.

Mutilated lips is the best overall ween song. Prove me wrong

She wanted to leave
Tried and True
Birthday Boy

would you like a pork roll egg and cheese with that salt

my favourite band is Ween

If you know someone who likes Ween and isn't a stoner you should befriend him.

The Mollusk was one of the biggest influences on the creation of Spongebob, actually.

The bridge of The Argus is one of my favorite moments in music ever, the switch back and forth from cheerful and fearful tones makes me shiver every time.

Does anyone else feel that Back To Basom is one of their top songs? It's next to Tried and True for favorite to me.

Wait are these the same bozos who released the Mollusk??

Fuck yes, I love you. Such a great band that gets absolutely no recognition here. Their s/t is even better imo

Where are my Freedom of 76 boys at?

Get over ween, Nick. They're okay

Ventura Highway is my fucking jam

>his favorite Ween isn't band

That is kinda sad but happy too.

Gene and Dean were literally the biggest potheads in the world in the early 90's

so?

excellent album but I never see it talked about. it's the perfect middle ground between ween and boredoms, and i like it about as much as i like their best works. unfortunate how overlooked it is.

Right here, great song.

Not me but I'm still in this thread Doug

King Crimson is better

Does anyone have any bands/albums that are pretty close to ween? Style and song wise I'm looking for some new music and ween is best

Mac Demarco has kind of a brown vibe to him but that's all I can think of

shut the fuck up pleb. there is nothing brown about mac at all. he's also half the musician ween are, if that.

holy shit kill yourself

lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

best album right here, fellas
>1991 gave us this, Loveless and Spiderland
what a fucking year for lo-fi rock

the residents
early they might be giants
renaldo and the loaf
barnes and barnes

not similar at all but they were probably influences

Well considering Mac is one person and ween consists of multiple people then I'd say he's doing alright

>the residents
deaner was in the documentary about them and spoke at length about their influence on ween, so this is a solid rec
dumb sperg