Which one would you listen the most?
Which one is more likeable?
Which one has a better cover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the answer to each of those questions is whichever is not Grimes

Radiohead is the answer to each question.

Anyone who answers Art Angels to any one of those four questions is mentally ill.

>hating grimes
>in 2016

grimes is an ugly fucking cunt who makes me physically sick to look at

that guy here. I don't even hate Grimes in general but AA was horrid

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

(You)

I thought that AA was brilliant. Do you hate fun music? Is Swans one of your favorite bands?

Art Angels is like top 40 pop but even more annoying
I would avoid it at all costs, even in favor of a pretty bland Radiohead album

>sublime
>tool
lol

It's overly saccharine, I'm by no means into edgy music at all (mostly psychedelic stuff & new wave, I really liked Wildflower) but AA is too teen girl oriented for me, I really can't stand to listen to it

Art Angels was the better album.
It is definitely the album I will listen to the most.
AMSP is more likeable despite being the blandest Radiohaed album to date.
AMSP has the better cover.

that bitch is basically your every day art college girl.

If only going by the cover then if the person wants happy they'll probably pick art angels and if they want sad they will most likely pick amsp because it looks dreary as fuck

Check the instrumental version then. The instrumentals are solid.

Nothing from top 40 sounds like AA. Did you actually listen to the top 40 or you're talking out of your ass?

"California" is literally like a song written for Taylor Swift that was too shitty and got rejected

art angels to all

You picked the poppiest song from that album (also my least favorite). What about Scream or Venus Fly or Artangels or Life in the Vivid Dream or Kill V. Maim? Name similar songs.

The user score speaks the truth except that the one for Art Angels should be an eighth of its current score

>correlating not liking a diabetes inducing album catered to tumblr tweens to disliking fun music
Art Angels isn't the epitome of accesible and enjoyable music.

>Scream
Nothing on the radio sounds like this because it's too garbage, I'll give you that it's a weirder track but it's also unpleasant to listen to and there's nothing about the production or songwriting that's actually compelling or interesting
>Venus Fly
Absolute waste of Janelle (who I actually do like). Very mainstream dance-pop reminiscent melody with production that sounds like an attempt to make early 2000s europop in Garageband. One of the more tolerable tracks but not good.
>Artangels
Again, it's still pop music. Sounds like turn of the millennium Madonna most closely
>Life in the Vivid Dream
This literally sounds like an overproduced Radio Disney attempt to do an acoustic ballad, absolutely intolerable
>Kill vs. Maim
Sounds like the Avril Lavigne "Hello Kitty" song, not even baiting, and the chorus melody is reminiscent of the Ariana Grande "SAY I DON'T WANNA" song

I liked Visions just fine, but to me Art Angels proves that the only reason her earlier work was interesting was limitations of her skill, and now that she can actually do what she wants it's obvious her taste is bad and artistic ambition is limited

That's bullshit. Name SIMILAR SONGS, not stupid subjective descriptions.

I mean I don't listen to top 40 because I can't stand it (just like this album) so I can't help you out there, but I know that it largely sounds like other things I've heard and that the songwriting is much closer to modern mainstream versions of pop and dance-pop than it is to 80s synthpop (which I listen to quite a bit). Just because the album isn't literally direct plagiarism of top 40 tracks doesn't mean it doesn't fall squarely into the same genre.
I think on her next album (and it's accompanying singles and music videos) it's going to be even more clear that she's aiming to be a pop star and doesn't really have any ambition towards making interesting music, and I'm sure waifufags like you will continue to deny it

>I mean I don't listen to top 40 because I can't stand it
STOP IT. How could you compare Art Angels with top 40 if you don't listen to it? And I bet you didn't listen to AA more than once. Your dislike of pop =/= AA is bad.

Checkmate.

Radiohead has never had a good album cover.

moon shaped pool

>in rainbows
>httt

>I'm sure waifufags like you will continue to deny it
Way to discard your opinion by putting the equal sign between liking the music of a female artist and a waifufag. Are you 11 or an autist?

AA will have a greater impact/legacy

AMSP
AMSP
AMSP
AMSP

And I don't even like AMSP.

>And I don't even like AMSP.
Then your point is invalid.

fuck her (definitely not literally)
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30

>grimes is bad maymay

Fuck you, that is not her whole taste. More here: last.fm/user/chairmandore/library

No, it's still the same Avril Lavigne-tier party shit, just without her grating voice