Remember me?

remember me?

I'm trying to forget

what a flop

I do, I listened to you on Monday actually

awful

saved

Yeah, you're radioheads best since amnesiac. What's up?

This guy gets it.

it's obviously not as good as in rainbows mate come off it

>tfw want to criticize disposal society but realize I've already disposed of it

Yes, I listen to you at least once a week, you're fucking brilliant.

In Rainbows is nowhere near as good as Pool. It's a lot poppier though, I can see why one would enjoy it more, but it's the most casual listening thing Radiohead have done in their post-Kid A discography. It's got a lot of shock value upon first listen but there really isn't much to return to.

the poppier appeal is the reason I can see people here not liking it as much, but to me Pool just doesn't seem cohesive and it slightly bugs me every time that I listen to it.

'it' in the first clause being In Rainbows, obviously sorry.

>not cohesive
I can see that, the tracklist definitely confuses me, but I appreciate that it's at least sonically consistent. Also I like HTTT so maybe I just don't mind scatterbrained albums as much.

the track list is just in alphabetical order. maybe if I could see past that, I could enjoy it more. not that I don't enjoy it, it's just not album of the year like most of their other material is

A good effort, but not as good as Why's Alopecia!

Just listened you, you're good, will listen to you again. Don't worry i like you

who is this cutie.

No, you were too forgettable

The meh-est radiohead album ever.

of course i do, AOTY.

well yeah but there isn't an awful lot that's better than IR.

Kid A > IR > OKC > AMSP > TKOL > HTTT > Amnesiac > Bends > PH

I do. I don't like you as much as I thought I did, but you're still technicaly a contender for AOTY and Identikit still gives me chills so gg

Yes, your only good song is Ful Stop, which is tbf a really good song.

Yeah, I still listen to you at least once a week

Disgusting