Most Europeans think deep house means shitty high energy vocal house

most Europeans think deep house means shitty high energy vocal house

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.silentseason.com/album/the-wandering-ii-compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=MSYvsJA-Ua4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do, but that album is fucking terrible and you should be embarrassed.

go listen to Tale of Us pleb

Get outta here this is a masterpiece.

I don't think about deep house at all, but that album is fucking terrible and you should be embarrassed.

No its not

>European opinions on music
lmao why do you guys even try?

reminder that the Ambient Ballroom Mix of Oh Yoko - Seashore is the best DJ Sprinkles track

delete this

literal embryos, fuck off and stop pretending to like dance music

most Sup Forums thinks this is good deep house

back to your containment avant teen threads

All Americans think house music is Ultra-tier EDM wank.

Sup Forums why must you disappoint me so

I don't think you know what an avant-teen is.

t. embryos

As I said: stop pretending to like dance music, you clueless cunt.

never really thought of midtown 120 blues as "dance music".... more like introspective music for after "the club" where you really think about the gesture of "clubbing" and "partying"

>visits rym deep house chart once
>pretends to be into dance music

>pedantry

Real deep house is almost too deep for the club

Explain how Midtown 120 Blues is bad.

i don't engage with embryos.

How is liking Midtown equivalent to pretending to like dance music? I'm curious

So you can't explain?

"Real 'deep house' is too intelligent for the people that tend to use the expression" -Jeremy Underground

Incorrect

please stop posting and go listen to your beige guitar music, you are literally the most embarrassing people

You still haven't explained how M120B is bad.

to be honest grand central pt 1 has one of the secretly most jackin basslines ive ever heard in a house song.... but its like an ambient track.

see

>an autistic Parisian DJ is also a pretentious cunt

no surprises there

That's because he can't

Jeremy is actually really unpretentious about people approaching him and about different records... but yeah that statement was a bit off

You have no context. I don't engage with embryos.

anything missing?

So you can't explain how it's bad?

re-read the thread and see if you can't deduce it yourself, you daft cunt

The Field, Luomo, Kompakt Records.....

No one here has explained how it is a bad album.

Raw Cuts Vol. 1
Ostgut Ton
Hyperdub

You're an obstinate, interminable child and you do not deserve to be taken seriously. Stop pretending to like dance music, thanks

How is it a bad album?

The closest anyone on this thread has gotten to explaining why it's bad; only people who pretend to like dance music like it.

Lmao get off this board if you don't want to discuss music

Ostugut Ton is for clubbers, just boring Berghainites

The album is a second-rate rehash of actual deep house music in which the concept takes higher priority than the music and Sprinkles ximself is an SJW hack who appropriates black culture whilst residing in Japan.

B I N GO
I
N
G
O

I wish I was the kind of person who gets super mad at people for liking a thing, but not in the way I want them to.

Oh wait, I was like that. When I was 18 and younger.

>the concept takes higher priority than the music
The OP album that is, not actual deep house music.

that's why I suggested it mate

>The album is a second-rate rehash of actual deep house music in which the concept takes higher priority than the music
How? I see no way that the concept comes before the music. I also do not see how that is a bad thing, even if it was true.
>and Sprinkles ximself is an SJW hack
Confirmed for younger than 18.

Terre has been talking about "sjw" shit for like 30 years now

>actually, unironically engaging with embryos

mate get it the fuck together

Answer Code Request's album is amazing
new Fengler is real good to

seem trendy to hate on ostgut atm but i don't get it, such a solid roster of ppl

Ostgut is for people who are actually into the music
hyperdub is getting back on track

why is basic channel and surgeon on there?

How insecure are you about your taste in music?

I love Shedding the Past. The strength of the label for me is in the mix CDs... better DJs than producers.

>How? I see no way that the concept comes before the music. I also do not see how that is a bad thing, even if it was true.
I don't want shitty concepts shoved down my ears when it is groovy tunes that I'm looking for, thank you very much. Especially so when the subject matter is cringe as fuck after all this time.

>Confirmed for younger than 18.
I don't want shitty concepts shoved down my ears when it is groovy tunes that I'm looking for, thank you very much. Especially so when the subject matter is cringe as fuck after all this time.

stop answering everything with a question, you useless fucking sperg

>I don't want shitty concepts shoved down my ears when it is groovy tunes that I'm looking for, thank you very much
So you're admitting that the only reason you don't like it...is because you personally don't care about its approach.
How does that make it objectively bad?

Hyperdub hasn't been on track since signing Zomby. BC is there because it's the go-to /bleep/ album thanks to RYM avant-teens.

Because better, actual deep house exists out there in the wild which lacks shitty concepts backing it's lack of quality.

>I don't want shitty concepts shoved down my ears when it is groovy tunes that I'm looking for
I don't think it's intended to be an album of bangers, to be fair. And the concept is only really prominent on a few tracks

You have the critical reasoning of a pygmy and everything you say makes you sound like a clueless adolescent

>How does that make it objectively bad?
I mean fucking hell just drown yourself

>Because better, actual deep house exists out there
Post some, and explain how it is better than M120B.
>which lacks shitty concepts backing it's lack of quality.
How is the concept shitty?
How is the concept "making up for lack of quality?"
/bleep/ posters everyone

see

>Hyperdub hasn't been on track since signing Zomby
097 was good
098 was accepetable
099 is sick
101 is gonna be sick
I have no hopes for 102.

no one under the age of 35 knows what deep house is

see

LET ME SUM UP THE DISCUSSION FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS WHO JUST BARGE IN WITHOUT TAKING CONTEXT INTO THOUGHT FOR A SINGLE GOD DAMN SECOND, IN HANDY GREENTEXT FORM SINCE YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION:

>Guy posts that he's listening to Midtown 120 Blues, claims that everyone else is a pleb, implying that Sprinkles is an "exit level" composer ("get on my level, plebs")
>I point out that it sucks, thus making it the most entry level patrician music (referring to the scene as a whole)
>Idiot responds with "There is no deep house in art music"
>Discussion ensues, I claim that there is and provide all kinds of supporting arguments for why my opponent is wrong
>Entry: you - the idiot who didn't follow the discussion and just goes in to state something completely irrelevant or something that has already been said, better yet just ignoring everything that has been said to post fallacious claims based on your own ignorance

What the fuck is an embryo

Maybe if you presented a cogent argument I wouldn't be left with so many questions.
Different thread?

>Post some, and explain how it is better than M120B.
Spoon feed yourself bub.

>How is the concept shitty?
How is it now?

>How is the concept "making up for lack of quality?"
How does it not?

I'm literally about to smash my keyboard to bits because of how ridiculously fucking incapable of processing text you are.

I'm just going to leave here, because clearly you don't even read my posts and just go "nope wrong lel XD"

t. embryo

>Spoon feed yourself bub.
So you can't post anything better than it?

this comp is some amazing deep minimal shit

shop.silentseason.com/album/the-wandering-ii-compilation

you're ignoring my arguments edgelord

DJ Sprinkles to Deep House is what Burial is to UK Garage. A TALENTLESS HACK FOR RYM/TUMBLR HIPSTERS

Let me sum up the thread for you real quick:

>Guy posts DJ Sprinkles quote that is commonly posted in /bleep/ as a meme
>Sup Forums takes the bait
>/bleep/ laughs at the children of Sup Forums talking about "objectively bad", "entry level", "starter packs" and other buzzwords that epitomise why Sup Forums is so awful

You should have been aborted son

IGNORING WHAT ARGUMETNS? HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'VE DEBUNKED EVERY SINGLE "ARGUMENT" (READ: FALLACY) PRESENTED BY MY OPPONENT AND YOU JUST KEEP OND EFAULTING TO "NO YOU ARE WRONG LEL"

youtube.com/watch?v=MSYvsJA-Ua4

bad analogy, because that tranny actually makes something that vaguely resembles deep house

mate you werent in nyc during the early 90s...

this thread is good

Not everybody is as hopelessly ill-informed as you. You don't deserve to be taken seriously. You unironically enjoy DJ Sprinkles. You're an embarrassment.

WHY IS THIS LP BAD?

So you could start droning it in future threads as "look at me I'm so patrishun listen to this you DJ Sprinkles-loving plebs"?

Tough chance bub.

big up senpai

Ok, I get it now. I don't agree, but I get why people don't like it.

it was never released as an LP dumb ass

So you can't post anything better than M120B?

Good deep house can only be made by black trannies.

DJ Sprinkles got only the tranny part right.

This literally had to be explained to you in memes
fucking hell

Holy shit Sup Forums is somehow more pozzed than /u/. I'd rather hang out with mentally broken autogynephilic self-hating men than the lowcaps-typing Weird Twitter robots from this thread.

The guys are cunts and you don't tell mentally ill trainwrecks to kill themselves, but I've seen enough to know these Twitter "progressives" are fucking lunatic psychos who will defend worse shit if it comes from the right person and/or if it's done against the right person. If they don't personally do it then they give their silent approval of those who do. These call-outs are the most cliquey shit in the world and are not actually based on any kind of deeply held moral standard.

So fuck the people who whine about this shit as if they're somehow helping marginalized groups. Just separate creator from creation. Don't want to financially support someone? Pirate their shit, problem solved.

Also "WELL MIDTOWN 120 BLUES IS BAD YOU SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE I FUCKING SAY SO AND I'M AN OBJECTIVE FORCE OF NATURE" is the worst fucking excuse for joining the "FUCKING FUCK YOU LE EMBRYO IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!" bandwagon against this band but being promoting a guy who's practically a neo-nazi. It makes sense to like his music more than some random shoegaze band but don't pretend you're morally superior. Just stop giving a fuck what musicians think you thin skinned babies.

>this is not copypasta

lmaooooooo

Not your personal Pitchfork m8.

xd

what