Thinking about joining the patrician scene but I don't know if I can keep up with the lifestyle

What do you guys suggest? Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7JPUzJOpOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baby, I was born this way

you have to let us see your balls n scrotum first

Why???

>lifestyle
literally just get some nigger music and acoustic muh feels tier albums on your phone and you are one of us

Well I've wanted to be a patrician my whole life and I think I'm cut out for it.
I'm a girl.

Tits it is then

Gets 'em everytime, ay boys?

OP, it's not am easy life being patrician. You'll be labeled as a contrarion, snide, stuck up. All these things, becuase you can't see the bottom anymore that 90% of people feed off of. You're sure you want this?

then ass and pussy, with a side order of breasts

>Why do you want to join the patrician scene
>I wanted to be a patrician
Circular reasoning very much.

I just personally have no idea why you would want to label yourselfa patrician, to me that scene is mostly know for judging other people's tastes. Just listen to whatever you like, you know, don't hate on other people just because they listen to shitty music. Feeling better about yourself only because of your music taste is one of the most autistic en narcisistic things you can do I think.

What am I, a cuck?
Yes. I want to be superior to the plebe.

No one on here is really patrician, we just circle jerk about some albums we like desu

Also as far as the lifestyle its pretty much like an average to slightly autistic person that acts super pretentious

yeah youre a cuckbitch, now, STRIP

Yes. This. Do you really want to be an pretentious assburger, OP?

you a gaywad

We scared OP away

I'm still here.
No, I mean an actual patrician.
No
Assburger?
Stop

>No, I mean an actual patrician
That's what I was describing, even if you don't seem like autist like most people on here, you will still be a pretentious douchebag

You know, if have yet to cross an messageboard without people calling eachother autistic.

>Sup Forums
>messageboard

Leave.

YES, clothes off bitch, for the lads

Leave? Will you? Good

youtube.com/watch?v=l7JPUzJOpOE