"Hey pal, tell me your favorite release of 2016. And it better be Dean Blunt or James Ferraro."

"Hey pal, tell me your favorite release of 2016. And it better be Dean Blunt or James Ferraro."

What do you say Sup Forums?

shave your pube stache, insecure fagzoid

I was in a DJ room with Marcel last night.
He almost banned me because the chat went crazy when I joined and he had no idea who was was until people told him.
He left the room to eat dinner and me and a few RYM guys had a good chat free of shitposting.
When he came back we were talking about lauren and I mentioned how she was a "tranny"

He got mad for me using the "slur" and almost banned me again.

It was an experience to say the least

"I listen to music I like regardless of its year because it is completely irrelevant"

Punch him in the face and kick him down the stairs.

"This makes me proud to be British"

Has your mom ever taken cum in her asshole?

since when has emily ratajkowski been a tranny?

why does anyone care what this literal child has to say about anything?

way to play along with the meme edgelord

Marcel also mentioned how he was "almost doxed" by reddit members who did not like him.
I sort of laughed and told him how I have been doxed before I even came on here. He's a strange person IMO but a decent guy.
I think he sets his own standards which is cool AF, but he also is friends with people like Zoe Quinn of p4k and defends the shit out of them.

I really don't think he should have the attention he currently has even if his reviews are decent. It's really only because of how young he is and people are suprised at how well he writes.
That's not an insult in the slightest either.

>muh samples

i would pay to see montie vs based marcel

montie literally nobody cares please fuck off

Cum in the asshole, yes or no?

I like Marcel, don't get me wrong, but I think he has a growing ego.

Which is why I still get the (you)'s that you don't have. Enjoy this one

can you blame him though? he's young and gets a lot of hype based on his gift for writing & his taste, like it or not, influences a lot of peoples' catalogs

He's not a great writer tho. He over/misuses big words to sound smart and frequently writes paragraphs of meaningless word soup. He writes like a typical AP Lit teenager tbqh

nice outfit you child

see

Does he shop at k mart?

>Dean Blunt
>James Ferraro
I don't listen to meme-music Marcel.

Boris/Merzbow released the AOTYSF.

I don't even have a favourite of 2016 from the few things I've listened to so far.
The last Death Grips album was alright.
Can't be fucked listening to the new Radiohead.
Rec me some 2016-core

>Rec me some 2016-core
Check out Causa Sui if you like psych-rock

hs3